Reviews for Avenging Angel
wontusethisaccountagain chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This put me off because Edward sounds so righteous here. But just because I didn't like it doesn't mean it wasn't a very good, descriptive story. And VERY true to Edward's character!

Excellent work!
krazykat20 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
ooooo loved this one too! it shows how strong minded he is towards human life and how he want to protect people from things like him human or not! well dun hun xx
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Well, at least here I am with my beloved vamp. His repentance is so moving, because he keeps a dry, detached tone. He is pityless with himself, first of all.
Don'tBeABabyAboutThis chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
you, my dear, are the real thing. you know and use words of more than five letters, and you use them well.

the edward in this story, is darkly erotic, even as he is tearing his victim's throat open.

thank you for this story. keep writing.
Green-eyesx chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Not going to lie, this was another one of my top picks. Out of my top 3, this and A Hint of Apple were both in there. Like I already said, you are a brilliant writer.
Corinne Tate chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh that was so good! I loved the dark tones of a "real" vampire story. Red eyed angel and golden eyed monk; such great descriptions especially when you mention that the devil himself had been an angel. I love all the moral quandaries Edward has to wrestle with and I was seriously expecting him to make a mistake and kill an innocent.
DoUTrustMe chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Okay, my turn. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! This was so well thought out in the little details like waiting to avenge until the thought became action - "It was not a crime to think" and the fact that the girl actually had two predators following her.

The ending was especially powerful - "My soul I knew was beyond redemption, but I could at least save my sanity. The avenging angel must renounce his red eyes and become a golden eyed monk, worshipping at the altar of self-denial."

Keep writing, my friend. You have real talent!