Reviews for Waluigi And Lucario's Excellent Adventure
Frank Inglese chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
King K. Rool: "Looks like we have some intruders snooPINGAS USUAL, I SEE!" I see what you did there. ;). Great story, but it's unfinished.
RaNdOm CaT927 chapter 6 . 7/8/2010

I just hope you update soon, for your sake... naw just kiddin!
Foxpilot chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Uh, okay, short. It develops that Lucario and Waluigi have a distinct dislike for each other at the moment, but it was short. Though with all of the stories you're writing at one time right now, I suppose it's understandable.
RaNdOm CaT927 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
*face Palms* those two are far worse than my brother and sister fighting over a donut... funny chapter btw! ;D
Anon chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Pfft. We all know that Waluigi would have won that fight.

Then K. Rool comes and ruins the whole thing. Stupid bear- I mean, croc.
Foxpilot chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Quite frankly, they're both idiots. Lucario said one of the craziest math analogies I've ever heard and Waluigi's insensitivity sparked a badly-timed battle. Of course, Lucario would've won. Then K. Rool comes.

Fools, all of them. They should've just gone through the portal when they had the chance. Then again, if they did that, it wouldn't be funny.
Anon chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Grr! Evil Piplup are evil.

Waluigi should had choked them with pancakes. And syrup. Lots of it.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/28/2010
Yay Waluigi rages just like he normally does! Just HOW does Lucario manage to put up with him?

And of course, Gardevoir is simply giggling at them. Oh, boys.
Anon chapter 2 . 4/28/2010
Lucario and Gardevoir? Hmm, that's a pretty generous nod to Pokemon fans, I dare say.

And I love how Waluigi is still the hilarious jerk he is.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hmmhmmhmm, this looks like a fun romp. Waluigi and Lucario?

Unexpected awesomeness is unexpected.
Foxpilot chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
Pffhuh...Waluigi got owned by a Piplup and some Klaptraps even though he dealt all of the damage. But even that doesn't stop his attitude. Twit.

I saw a few errors in wording choices. Be careful about what phrases you choose.

Next up: a portal to who-knows-where.
Foxpilot chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Huh, so Waluigi shows his true nature at last. And we see a new side of Gardevoir. Some interesting turns in this chapter.

I think some word-choice evaluations may be at hand. Not too many, but at times the meaning could be clearer.
The GamerSwordsman chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Nice chapter and oh boy I what will happen in the next chapter?
Foxpilot chapter 2 . 3/25/2010
Aw, LucarioXGardevoir. You're making Pokemon fans happy with that. Shorter than normal, though.

Waluigi's being nasty, while Gardevoir's living up to its name as the Embrace Pokemon, I think.

So, where will this go now that they have a confirmed location?
Foxpilot chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Huh, this is an unusual friendship. The greedy, untrustworthy Waluigi and the honest and upright Lucario. Never in my life have I ever experienced such a thing. I congratulate you on an insanity well done. this going to have the popular LucarioXGardevoir pairing? Don't ask how I know about it, the internet is ridiculously big.

The humor is random, but not absurd. I like that.