Reviews for Thy Brother's Wife
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
This is lovely. I particulary enjoyed the parts of Zuko and Azula's births, and the part where Iroh reads Ursa's letters and when they all sit in the garden. You write really good.
MargotTenser chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This was beautiful. Family love, friendship, romantic love all rolled together.
sangi chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
"The love they shared has burned away and become ash in the face of his lust for power." This line was simply wonderful - a great way to describe Ozai and Ursa's relationship, I think. The ending was very sweet. Iroh and Ursa is always an interesting pairing. Anyway, thank you for sharing with us.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Amazing, what can I say?
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Aaaaaand, I never thought I would be reading (or shipping!) Iroh and Ursa. But you've converted me with this story. They're so perfect and cute together even when they're just friends and apart and oh my goodness. It's beautiful. And I love how it comes together. Each section tells so much of the story without doing so in so many words. You tell histories of Ozai, Ursa, Azula, Zuko, and Iroh. All of them together and they work so well and you have such incredible insights into the formation of their characters.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Nice use of imagery in the fourth section. Sad, sweet maybe.
Rainproof Coyote chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
There is so little in Ursa in the show. I love this story and it's ending. It reflects both parents Zuko truly has in Iroh and Ursa.
Jasmine chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aw! Sweetness! So cute! I love it! Good job!
clow-san chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Ah yes, my guilty pairing in Avatar. This little piece is beautiful. Very subtle.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
AW! *U* This is so absolutely gorgeous! *U* Love it so much! *U* WOW! Never would have thought of their tale like this, but this is GORGEOUS! *U* The ending, especially, and the inner look at how they truly act is absolutely AMAZING! *U* *U* LOVE THIS SO MUCH! *U* Rock on!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Love it! Not too many Iroh/Ursa fics out there!
waterlit chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Another beautifully written oneshot :D
Rickashay chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Awww _ this is actually really cute. At times sad but very cute.
shaithis1 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Very well done. Thank you for writing this.
Scarletty chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This is awesome. I loved how you captured the Royal Life of the Fire Nation! I was such a bittersweet story I couldn't help but reread it!