Reviews for A Beginner's Guide To Pokémon
Elven-in-name chapter 7 . 2/12
Well, I was expecting(hoping, really) for Steel-type this chapter, but the ones you wrote about were nice, too. And you were very good at describing them. All.
I guess I just have to wait for the cool Steel and Psychic.
Elven-in-name chapter 6 . 2/12
Cool. Three types that I really like.

And the explanations for all of them were cool.

And I loved the puns on professor's names...Ts...tesla and belladona! Ha!
Elven-in-name chapter 5 . 2/12
Cool. The starter types.
Ironically, I liked more the other types than Fire (which is my favorite). Liked Water, and Grass the most.

The resistance to Steel of Water is kinda weird. I wish I knew exactly what you had in mind when you thought about it.

Other than that, I like the name of the (fictional?) Proffesors and their( made up?) books.
Elven-in-name chapter 4 . 2/12
Cool. Types. Another topic I love. Loved your explanation about why Ghost can't affect Normal. Not the opposite, since it's missing. I think...

Hmm...not so mucha about the explanation about Electrics on Flying. Kinda went to far with the explanation, but I get it...you were trying to be rational. And that's cool.

Kinda short, though.
Elven-in-name chapter 3 . 2/12
Interesting, but the ending was dissapointing. Too short.
Elven-in-name chapter 2 . 2/12
Wow. Great.

My favorite topic about Pokemon: evolution. And it's so full of detail!
Well, could be a bit better, but...I'm not going to complain. Also loved the mention of my favorite Proffesor: Rowan (Named Charles? So cool! Is that canon?)

Very fun to read. (Both chapters by now...)
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 2/12
Wow.

That is the best word to describe it.

A very promising beginning and I hope you will keep up. I hope you will finish with all your ideas and concepts writen and inserted here.

As for this chapter, the execution was great. Well writen and a good order of things. Cool.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Very interesting! Great job
Nessa chapter 43 . 10/23/2016
Please don't apologize! The new chapters were so good, they were worth the wait! :)
The Dragon Legend chapter 43 . 7/29/2016
Well I'm all caught up now. I can't wait to see how you explain Gryados being part flying type.
The Dragon Legend chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
Awesome! It feels like I'm reading a textbook.
walkswithwheels chapter 43 . 7/26/2016
Such excellent work, and I love the unique concept! It has a perfect blend of immersion into the Pokémon world will consider using concepts from the games, I'd love to see you complete this fan fiction with entries on all the Pokémon. It would be really cool to see!

Keep up the good work!
Sinnoh Firefly chapter 43 . 7/22/2016
I'm so so happy you guys are still updating this! Despite how life gets in the way from time to time, work/studies, family, friends, etc., you guys are still dedicated to this and still put in as much effort and love as the first time you started writing this. Thank you so much for this rare literary treasure! I'm rooting for you guys and that you keep writing this, one chapter at a time. Take as long as you need and most of all, have fun while writing and updating this - that's the whole point of fanfiction after all ;)
The Anguished One chapter 43 . 7/19/2016
Love the interpretation of Psyduck's and Golduck's bizarre psychic abilities. My favorite bit here is the explanation behind the Cloud Nine, how they just forget how weather works and ignores it.
Please though, you don't need to apologize over the delay in updates. I'm fine with waiting for such marvelous work.
Stealthfire101 chapter 43 . 7/19/2016
Great to have you back! Can't wait for future updates, I love this story!