Reviews for A Beginner's Guide To Pokémon
Lucasnox chapter 13 . 9/7
I domt care how stretchy the bits are

Wailord and a skitty, wailord and A SKITTY, thats one dead skitty
infernap chapter 1 . 8/30
You've done a really great job on this! Are you working on a second set of errata?
Well made chapter 1 . 7/19
I enjoyed this and it was helpful
Generation VI chapter 9 . 4/16
Where's the Fairy-Type?
Generation VI chapter 4 . 4/16
Re: primary flying-type: Noibat and Noivern disagree.
Elven-in-name chapter 7 . 2/12
Well, I was expecting(hoping, really) for Steel-type this chapter, but the ones you wrote about were nice, too. And you were very good at describing them. All.
I guess I just have to wait for the cool Steel and Psychic.
Elven-in-name chapter 6 . 2/12
Cool. Three types that I really like.

And the explanations for all of them were cool.

And I loved the puns on professor's names...Ts...tesla and belladona! Ha!
Elven-in-name chapter 5 . 2/12
Cool. The starter types.
Ironically, I liked more the other types than Fire (which is my favorite). Liked Water, and Grass the most.

The resistance to Steel of Water is kinda weird. I wish I knew exactly what you had in mind when you thought about it.

Other than that, I like the name of the (fictional?) Proffesors and their( made up?) books.
Elven-in-name chapter 4 . 2/12
Cool. Types. Another topic I love. Loved your explanation about why Ghost can't affect Normal. Not the opposite, since it's missing. I think...

Hmm...not so mucha about the explanation about Electrics on Flying. Kinda went to far with the explanation, but I get it...you were trying to be rational. And that's cool.

Kinda short, though.
Elven-in-name chapter 3 . 2/12
Interesting, but the ending was dissapointing. Too short.
Elven-in-name chapter 2 . 2/12
Wow. Great.

My favorite topic about Pokemon: evolution. And it's so full of detail!
Well, could be a bit better, but...I'm not going to complain. Also loved the mention of my favorite Proffesor: Rowan (Named Charles? So cool! Is that canon?)

Very fun to read. (Both chapters by now...)
Elven-in-name chapter 1 . 2/12
Wow.

That is the best word to describe it.

A very promising beginning and I hope you will keep up. I hope you will finish with all your ideas and concepts writen and inserted here.

As for this chapter, the execution was great. Well writen and a good order of things. Cool.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Very interesting! Great job
Nessa chapter 43 . 10/23/2016
Please don't apologize! The new chapters were so good, they were worth the wait! :)
The Dragon Legend chapter 43 . 7/29/2016
Well I'm all caught up now. I can't wait to see how you explain Gryados being part flying type.