Reviews for Strapped
alisapay1 chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
OMG so funny! I laughed so hard I choked! Thanks so much for writing! Mwah!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
oh my goodness...i was snorting and laughing so hard i had to pause several times reading this...too funny! :)
FicFloveR chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
I have no words... but only because I'm laughing too damn hard to think of any!
kaypgirl chapter 2 . 11/7/2010
Hilarious. Rated M but I can't imagine anyone being turned on by this story, and I keep breaking out into laughter as I write this. I loved the end with Jasper, and the last line. This would be such an odd story if it wasn't for a contest about awkward situations. I also liked how it was two chapters. Great story.
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
ahahhaha. wow...jasper's funny :)
izziey chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
i will definitely read the next chapter, just as soon as i change my pants. i seem to have wet them, and since the fun stuff hasn't started...you can imagine why.

best use of broken glasswear ever!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
LMFAO. There are no other words. This was purely hilarious!
ssarrahh chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
This might just be the funniest o/s I've ever read! By the end I was seriously doubled over laughing. Combined with my cold, I felt like I was going to die lol. This was amazing. I hope you do well in the contest.

kudos, good luck!
DameNellie chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Holy shit. I had to read this entire chapter peeking from behind my hands. I had to stop several times because I was either cringing or laughing too hard. It was just about the funniest thing I've ever written.

And the end, oh my god! As if it wasn't mortifying enough!

Seriously guys, this was pure genius!
DameNellie chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Oh holy mofo, that was hilarious! Edward was so adorably embarrassed. LOVE IT
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
Holy effing sheet. People are giving me stink eye looks in the library beacause I cannot stop laughing. BRAVO!
CougaReader chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
This is one of the funniest things I've ever read: "I put a squirt of the slippery gel on my fingers, shut my eyes, and went for it. Suddenly, I was knuckles deep and thinking, 'Poop doesn't exist. It doesn't come out of there. No, it doesn't. Sunshine and rainbows. Not poop.'" And then there's Just-purr. Oh, I mean Jas-per! I had to cover my eyes at that.

My stomach hurts from laughing.
rvn89 chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
This is so funny! I howled when Jasper showed up. And then the fake balls BOUNCED and I thought I was going to wake up my roomie. Thanks for writing this story-it really made my morning )
IcelandGirl812 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
OMFG! I have never, EVER laughed so hard in a fic! Most especially one that is only two chapters! That was soo epically great! I'm going to have to rec this to every fic-reader I know. It's exxcellent! I fucking laughed/cackled/giggled/guffawed so hard I woke my dog up and made him think someone was at the door. But that's how frigging good this baby was!

Thank you, so so effing much, for writing this little ditty! :D
poo235 chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
This is hilarious! Congrats on the contest win!