Reviews for Past, Present, Future
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
This was good. I'm glad you finished it, you mention writers block and lack of time, but you finished it and it's good. I particularly liked seeing how Neal managed after Kate died. You filled a gap in what we knew, and she was so important to him and the decisions he made we knew he would struggle. He was a little better by the end of the story, he was able to grieve. Thanks for writing.
Vania de Paula chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Obrigada. gostei muito.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
OMG this was so amazing. Totally emotional and heartbreakingly awesome story. I loved reading it and felt for Neal deeply (and Peter too).
Really great work
ferryboat George chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Nice
georgiamomma123 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
Awesome ending. Good friends, love and support can sometimes be the best medicine. I'm glad that Neal resolves most if not all of his grief, enough to at Lear go the one year memorial service. Write again soon, you did a great job with this story.
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Good chapter! I enjoyed Peter and Neal's heart-to-heart, and I especially liked the last line: "And life goes on." Bittersweet and you wrote it well. :)
collarchick chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
Thanks for finishing! I hadnt read the earlier chapters, so did this all in one go this afternoon after work... cat on knee, coke in hand... great story, lovely evening. Thanks!
georgiamomma123 chapter 9 . 10/7/2010
I guess that you are still suffering fr your writers block as the final chapter apparently didn't show. This is such a wonderful story, it deserves an ending, but I applaude you for getting it this far. I know writers block can make it difficult, as can lifes interferes. Really, a great story.
Iuliana chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
I don't know where to begin. Amazing chapter, I enjoyed everything about it. The flashback was well done and very touching,it took nothing from the tone of the story. It's no secret I love hurt/Neal but the way u set this whole thing up was so awesome, loved the little bit with Neal protecting his ears and the simple phrase "it's ok, it doesn't hurt anymore", man that sent chills up my spine. Can I please ask u for 2 more chapters instead of one, just so we can have a proper hospital stay and a proper home welcoming, cuz I'm really hoping u're not planning on killing our boy, here. That is if it's not to much bother. Preparing myself for the 2 weeks wait.
Ursula4x chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Great chapter. I love that Rachel ended up saving Neal. She stopped being a pawn and became the queen.
Ultracape chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Wow. Please keep it coming.
Enfleurage chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
WAY better with letting the story tell itself and by doing so, you upped the excitement level too. Nicely done.
Iuliana chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
Ok, gotta admit I was a little worried u'll start dismembering Neal. I love hurt/Neal but I want the man in one single piece :))Great chapter. I hope your muse will come back soon cuz I want to know what happens next, ok I always want that but now I wanted it more since u left us with an evil cliffie.
Archiving-Jason chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Ths story is so awesome! Please, PLEASE update soon! keep up the good work!
Enfleurage chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
Too much narration - you telling the story of what happened, rather than just letting the reader see it unfold. The scene where Rachel confronts Peter in his hotel room is you letting the story unfold and tell itself, most of the rest was you hurrying us through it. Sending Neal to get coffee led to a very predictable being grabbed by the bad guys. So I'd say it less that it was contrived than far too obvious what was going to happen next.