Reviews for Reviewer Requests
guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
Can you make a sequel to this chapter but with daleks
guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Hey pal can you make a next chapter where it takes place in digimon adventure 02 kari and davis meets the ghost rider and where juri meets Hellboy
Echo2 chapter 9 . 11/17/2013
Well, now this was one awesome ending one awesome two-shot. The action scenes were terrific, the humor was great, the Acklay were-as Renamon said and I quote-gloriously chaotic and the bonding moments were splendid.

Again, sorry if my Vahla comments struck a nerve. I have been told I can be annoyingly passionate when I have a theme that interests me and I have a lot that can be said. That been said, when I do decide to catch up with your main story, it might be best if we just agree to disagree on our star wars interpretations. While i like many, many Jedi, I have a very negative view of many of their methods, their code, their policy to stick their noses where many don't call them if it involves the dark side, and their roles with the Republic government.

Moreover, if I were a Jedi, I would probably be consider a Grey Jedi because of my own Force perspetives, my preference for the Unifying Force doctrine over the Living Force, and my absolute respect and admiration for Revan, practically the mortal embodiment of peace and coperation between both sides of the Force. So yeah, the Jedi Order as a whole and I don't get along on many areas. You just have a different way of looking at it for lack of deep immersion into the Expanded Universe. And that's perfectly fine.

Echo2 signing off.
Echo2 chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Well, well, well, I have to say I am impressed. This has to be the most promising first half of a two-shot I ever had the honor of reading. I have never read your Secret of the 327th story, Fergus, but given the fact my good old pal Forcystus5 speaks with nothing less than absolute respect for your work whenever the subject comes up I feel like I have. Not that I know a great deal of plot details but for this two-shot I think enough to come by.

He have been bugging me to read your stories for years and while I admit earlier that i hadn't mainly because let's face it your story is SOOO LONG it's actually intimidating for readers who first found such thing on the site. Over 2.2 million words? I would have to double check but I am pretty sure that's longer than the bible.

But after reading this magnificent beginning, I am starting to see where all the praises from Forcystus5 came from. I suppose I might as well start although it would certainly take me a long time to catch up.

HOWEVER, there was 1 thing I despised heavily about this chapter. Just one but it's what prevented this thing from becoming a masterpiece in my mind: When Sanaki called Ahsoka and the 4 Jedi saw she was a Vahla it didn't took more than a second for them to believe without a shadow of a doubt that she was evil to the core just because the members of her specie are naturally atuned in different degrees to the dark side. Sure, they MAY be evil more likely than not but that was very disappointing and outrageous for me because it showed those 4 supposedly wise Jedi have no problem jumping to conclusions despite being completely ignorants to the motives that Sanaki had to contact them, because they immediately placed her as an enemy in her mind just because of lessons taught by their elders instead of taking time to look for answers which showed prejudice, and above all IT WAS RACIST!

Sorry if this offends you but it rattled me and I had to get it out of my system. Consider it constructive criticism of non-praising variety. Feel free to reply to me if I didn't hit too much of a nerve.
ShadowLDrago chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
I have to ask, The hell just happened? Leviamon is a girl, Lucemon is in his rookie form, Beelzemon doesn't speak with an awesome accent, and Terriermon had sanity to start with?!
ShadowLDrago chapter 12 . 11/15/2013
AWESOME!
Geekgirl chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
An interesting and fun chapter. Plus, the title is a cute pun. Though my brain, like Terriermon's, broke a little bit at the end. I look forward to future chapters for all of your stories. Good luck.
zigmas chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
You do remember my WOWOWs?
I can say I was right 100%
WOWOW!
UruExplorer DTC chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
0_0 I'm with Terriermon here: Did that just happen?

Quite the funny ending, I'm *still* laughing! XD
chris chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
wow! you really outdid yourself! congradulations on completing another fantastic bit of writing.
TaitanoRules555 chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Question: Will the death watch be seen again in your future fics?
zigmas chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
I read only about 20% of the chapter - and I'm like: WOWOW!
I'm sure that this will be my entire response for the ENTIRE thing anyways, so I'll leave it this way:
WOWOW!
megacoldfusion chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
You did a great job with this one-shot, you did the characters and the oc character pefectly, along with a mixture of other things in mind. It kind of reminds me the mandalorian episode with Lux and Ashoka. However there is a diffrence in this one.

I liked Bo-Katan who is voiced by Katee Sackhoff, who in which is a Battle star galactic character. Both are agressive in their character they play. I think she should be in the next star wars movie.

The dark saber is a rare light saber like weapon with diffrent properties, unlike light sabers.

Ah I noticed you did mention a certain prison on the outer rim, the prism i take it a secret Jedi prison. In which it was done in the comic Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison.
megacoldfusion chapter 12 . 12/29/2012
Excellent job with this one-shot I rather like Kung-fu Panda and you got the characters down perfectly for the show.

I noticed that Po is excited to see a dragon considering he has met a demon dragon named Ke-Pa, I take it this takes place right before the episode.

Also great job with several new digimon and the devas.
xXVen-nificentXx chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
The Seven Great Demon Lords! Holy pineapples Mermaidman! Their Lily's family, I'm with Terriermon on this... I need to find my sanity.