Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
CLMAC chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Loved these stories, please write more Sheldor and Queen P.
Make it up as I go chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
i love the beginning with the conan references to it. this story is hilarious, more please!
Gallagher chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
You're a TV Tropes fan; I can tell. I just love how you totally deconstructed Leonard and Penny's relationship using TV Tropes terms. You are my favorite person righr now…
Robert12774 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Really like that story thanks
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
The last sentence was humorous and totally not out of place.

I've been reading your stories for like two days now, while I'm sick in bed. Though using my laptop while being sick is not advisable, I'm still doing it. And I just wanted to say that I adore your stories, and was enlightened to your idea of a whiny Leonard.

I really find the warrior-queen idea awesome. And the construction of this world is truly an ideal place of adventure for all of them, tho I found chapter four disturbing. Anyway, please update soon. :D
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This fic is made of awesome.

My favourite line in this chapter:

"She takes another fairy-cake. "These are so good."

"It's an old family recipe." He smiles at her delight. "You have to leave the wings on.""
Azamiko chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
What a fun series. _
CMW2 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
I hope this gets continued because I love it. I liked how you took a plot line from Paladin and gave its own kickass, hilarious AU. Sheldor's the best dark overlord boyfriend ever and I hope Dranel gets permanently eaten or sucked into a vortex soon. Or decapitated by a fed up Queen Penelope. Either way...I'll be content. Two thumbs up.
curvesforever chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow, re-read this story and wow, your stories are like wow, I want your brain seriously it's amazing, not sure if I've reviewed before I hope I have, if not I'm doing it again, Love your story.
Lightningbolt81 chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
You're spot on with Lorre and prady, especially since that's how the show has played out of course they wouldn't know a on screen couple if the hit them in the face, penny and Sheldon coukd be like chuck and Sarah from "chuck"
Chylea3784 chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Cute story! Hope you have plans to update it - and soon!
AmeliaJade326 chapter 10 . 12/18/2011
Update soon yes?
TristaStrange02 chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
I drew fanart for your story. I apologize in advance for the way it looks, but this story deserved art. If your curious you can find it here: tristastrange01. deviant /#/d4j7t0o

Just remove the spaces, I don't know what this site has against links.
Seyfert chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Yes, I absolutely loved this one! Great job! :)
Wyntyrmyst chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Ok you used a "Who's Afraid of Beowulf" reference, and the poet dwarves from Brat-halla! I freaking love you!
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »