Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
Darkly Dreaming chapter 11 . 9/21
So I think I had a heart attack when I saw this email in my inbox. XD It goes without saying that anything you write is wonderful, but I need to say that it's fantastic to read something new once in a while XD
nertooold54 chapter 11 . 9/21
Each story is more entertaining than the last; they're all excellent.
Cassanunda chapter 11 . 9/21
Wonderful as always. Nice to see you back again. And great call back to Crom and the Isle of Doom.
Nival Vixen chapter 11 . 9/21
Absolutely loved it! Firefly!pirates were awesome, and you saved Wash! I'm not crying, honest.

Gregor and the ducklings were cute. Star Wars inspired, I believe? :)

Sheldon and Penelope were fantastic as usual, and I especially liked the Seeress' line about dancing & they all fall down!
Thank you for writing & sharing.
galeaya chapter 11 . 9/21
Lovely lovely update! 3 Thanks for sticking around for this series!
Loeka chapter 11 . 9/21
So. Damn. Brilliant.
Serendipity's tears chapter 11 . 9/21
It's so good to see more of this!
AuxLexikon chapter 11 . 9/21
Oh man, I was excited to wake up to this! I have come back many times to reread this fic, and it never fails to make me laugh! You capture the characters' personalities so well, and portray them such that this is much better than canon. Also, I enjoyed playing Spot the Trope in this chapter. Thank you for updating!
JustMyLuckiness chapter 11 . 9/21
Love this update. You did your usual fantastic job working in pop culture, and i thoroughly enjoyed the Python references. Great work!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 11 . 9/21
wild Kermit arm flails and giggling Lightning Bug!
OMG love it. Love it. I always love this universe but now it's like love to the tenth power... Jayne and Sheldon related... Oh man... I might need to steal that... Sheldon would be an awesome little brother...
Cibom chapter 10 . 5/22
This was the best damn story I've read in a long time. If you ever wanted to add more chapters to it I will be the first in line to read them. I love it!
Belle's Noir chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I can not honestly explain it (and still retain any sense of dignity) but this chapter is literally one of the romantic things I have ever read. It's up there with the Princess Bride and Pride and Prejudice for me. I adore it just like he adores her.

Ezmerelda chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
This saga is a creative masterpiece along the lines of the incomparable (until now) Terry Pratchett.

Great job, thanks for writing!
Jewel2414 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I have never read anything so awesome in my life! PLEASE PLEASE write more!
Jewel2414 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
This is the best thing EVER! Where have you been all my life!?
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »