Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
JustMyLuckiness chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
Love this update. You did your usual fantastic job working in pop culture, and i thoroughly enjoyed the Python references. Great work!
Shenandoah76209 chapter 11 . 9/21/2015
wild Kermit arm flails and giggling Lightning Bug!
OMG love it. Love it. I always love this universe but now it's like love to the tenth power... Jayne and Sheldon related... Oh man... I might need to steal that... Sheldon would be an awesome little brother...
Cibom chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
This was the best damn story I've read in a long time. If you ever wanted to add more chapters to it I will be the first in line to read them. I love it!
Belle's Noir chapter 5 . 11/16/2014
I can not honestly explain it (and still retain any sense of dignity) but this chapter is literally one of the romantic things I have ever read. It's up there with the Princess Bride and Pride and Prejudice for me. I adore it just like he adores her.

xx
Ezmerelda chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
This saga is a creative masterpiece along the lines of the incomparable (until now) Terry Pratchett.

Great job, thanks for writing!
Jewel2414 chapter 10 . 5/19/2014
I have never read anything so awesome in my life! PLEASE PLEASE write more!
Jewel2414 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
This is the best thing EVER! Where have you been all my life!?
A.A. Pessimal chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Damn and blast it, this is good and full of wicked one-liners. I can see where you're coming from on TBBT. Does the witch in the dungeon have anything to do with Amy Farrah-Fowler, or am I reading too much into it? Dranel... butt-monkey or what?
Ethorin chapter 10 . 11/1/2013
this story makes me laugh
therefore it is good
Ethorin chapter 6 . 11/1/2013
Oz AND LotR
you really get around...
I am 90% sure I missed at least 6/7th's of the word plays though...
I do so despise 90% of modern culture
particularly Sparkly Vampires With Hearts of Golden Purity
those piss me off like nothing else
Ethorin chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
"The Enemy's Gate is Down"
FINALLY an Ender Reference!
FINALLY!
Ahria chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
This was so entertaining. I adore Sheldor and Penelope.
SakiXX1 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Aww Sheldor went on an adventure to get a present for Penelope! They are such a cute couple! :D
SakiXX1 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Omg this story is so cute! I was wondering if this is the game world or an alternate universe that these characters are real and embodied the people that created them? Is Amanita Bernadette?
AuxLexikon chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
THIS IS AMAZING. I love how you've transplanted the characters into an entirely different world and fit them into roles that suit them far better than canon! (Seriously, I want TBBT to air these fantastic stories).
They're all cast perfectly and they haven't lost one iota of themselves at all. Very well done, highly entertaining (I can't stop laughing because of their antics), and it is an absolute joy to read!
I really hope inspiration for this story hits soon, because I can't wait to see were this goes! (Especially if Sheldor's sister comes to visit. Eh heh heh.)
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »