Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
Wyntyrmyst chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
Ok you used a "Who's Afraid of Beowulf" reference, and the poet dwarves from Brat-halla! I freaking love you!
Drac-frst chapter 6 . 6/12/2011
lol Do I sense just a /hint/ of that almost sarcastic mockery of the jumble of stereotypes and prejudices that classify the Lenard x Penny relationship? (Dranel - took me a chapter and a half to realize it was Lenard backwards, even if I recognized the character almost immediately ) I'm reminded of a number of the inner rants/monologues Lenard has in TPP. I must admit, it is rather sad how prevalent that sort of attitude has become, both in the media and in real life. "I saw her first" (nevermind if either of them is a better fit with someone else), "I deserve her" (the world owes noone anything, thankyou), "I, as the guy, am the opinion that matters" (I like you, therefore you /must/ like me. ... right?), "pretty women don't/can't do much more that be pretty. They have no 'depth'." (um... no), etc.

(The elements pulled from Tolkien were amusing, although upon consideration, it feels like telling Frodo to go after Arwen, which was even more amusing to think about.)

((Swords and weapons wrong? I think there's a whole list of subcultures out there that would disagree with you! And I don't just say that because I'm an occasional part of several of them. Although I do see what you mean about the full gamut of genres. Not quite what I was expecting after TPP, but still good nonetheless! Anyway... back to reading.))
basaltone chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
Funny, odd, a bit twisted. Perfect. Thanks.
Flaremage chapter 10 . 6/1/2011
awww sheldon and pennys AU's are so cute together! he whent on an epic journy just to get her flowers.
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
Loved this chapter (and the whole fic) I loved how Sheldor went through all that to get Penelope a present, it was so sweet, but made him no less scary in the rest of the chapter.

Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter.

Dimac99 chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
Ha ha ha! Is any franchise safe from your parody? I think not! And That last line just slayed me. I love that Sheldor went all that way just to get flowers for Penelope, he's so sweet! sigh Why can't *I* meet a nice sword wielding sorcerer like him?
Dimac99 chapter 9 . 5/15/2011
I just LOVE the little pat on the head Dranel gets from the monster before it does the water-based equivalent of slinking away. If it could whistle innocently, you just know it would!

He Who Walks Softly And Carries A Flaming Great Sword is a great name for Sheldor! So very descriptive! ;-)

And this chapter has the best pseudoscientific bs ever - "Have none of my lectures on the properties of interstitial portals and the need for locative geodesic principles made any impression?" I laughed out loud at that one!
Dimac99 chapter 8 . 5/15/2011
Ah ha! I love your "Bernadette" and her bioengineered 'shrooms lol! And Shlaym's awful chat-up-line made me groan out loud for real. Also, I should tell you you do great chapter titles.
KariSilver chapter 10 . 5/8/2011
So they use it as a door stop lol! I can't yell you how much I love reading this!
the-quiet-girl chapter 10 . 5/7/2011
I *heart* this story so hard - gorgeous imagination you have there :)
Nival Vixen chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Loved this chapter! (As always, the story is simply amazing!)

Dranel's an idiot, and I hope something eats him soon. And doesn't belch him back up! -_-'

I laughed at the last line - using the emerald statue as a doorstop!

Hope Taru gets someone soon, and Amanita liked the Biting Bogweed as much as it liked biting Shlaym!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Have fun writing! :)
BlackMaru chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Cute ! I want sheldor to fetch me bloodflowers too

o()o

Nicely done, a few minor things, like "artefacts" -is it supposed to be artifacts?- threw me, but the Fic is so completely delightful that it doesn't detract while reading.
Cassanunda chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Just discovered this story and I've just spent an hour or so sniggering (a lot).

Keep it up please.
Fayth3 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Ah you are the standard to which I aspire. And some bloodflowers would do very nicely thank you.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
I have nothing original to say, so I'm just going to hug you again. -hugs you again-
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »