Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
Trbl chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Where to start?

Lovely, start to finish, just wonderful.

Favorite parts...well, I think you can guess most of them. Love the description of Amy...er...Asenath Ph'ra Ph'la'h, awesome. Also love how Penny handled the succubus. I hope Shlaym was betting ON her, rather than against...but I'm sure he was. And the evil stuff that is frightened of Sheldor. And, of course, the bloodflower...so fantastic. The concept, the execution all perfect.

Very favorite part:

'"Do try and keep up." The acerbic tones float back.

"I should have killed him in his sleep." Shlaym mutters.

"And that would leave us lost in the middle of the dangerous swamp without the scary sorcerer with the big sharp sword." Taru very sensibly points out.

"Good point."

"Hey, I can do sorcery, too." Dranel points out.

"Yeah, but crab-faced monsters don't jump out of trees at you, waving their mandibles, and then say 'oh, sorry, thought you were somebody else, is that the time, I really must be going...'"

(Dranel hasn't quite perfected the 'flaming sword' trick. There's something very disconcerting about watching his blade soften and droop.)' LOL!

Thank you...I needed something this amazing :)
stock2007 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
yeah sweet Sheldon got Penny a bunch of flowers how do you keep thinking up things like this just great
katdemon1895 chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
i really love your world of wierdcraft, and that the whole trip was, to sheldor's mind, just to get flowers that really do perfectly suit penny is absolutely adorable and sweet and i love it, and i'm really loving your perfect characterization of dranel/leonard
Julnyes chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
I wish I could play this game _

Great update!
boldlikeblack chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
I'm so glad you updated! I love this story.
Nival Vixen chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Love the chapter!

Already excited for the next one! Can't wait to see what terrifying terror is hidden in the lost temple! Well, terrifying for the other three. I'm sure it'd be scared of Sheldor! :D

Great chapter, as always.

Have fun writing!
Trbl chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Oh deity, this is fantastic!

Love this:"Dranel slips off another stone. A long arm whips out, catches him by the collar before he sits down in the mud."

And this:"Dranel is deposited on the ground in front of Sheldor, and one tentacle gives him a quick conciliatory pat on the head, before whisking away."

But this was my favorite part: "But to face He Who Walks Softly And Carries A Flaming Great Sword? The Lurker in the Lake burrows further down into the muck and ooze, and pulls a large rock over itself."

Poor Troll...er, Dranel is Not Having a Good day. This is so fabulous! *dances in glee*

Also, I love the part about Amanita's cooking. LOL. Awesome, as always. :D
Fayth3 chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Did i mention this week how awesome you are? If not, you are awesome. This brilliance, i vote you be the next Terry Pratchett.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
BRB FLAILING FROM SQUEE.
KariSilver chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
I LOVE this! I smile with every chapter :)
stock2007 chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
"Fh'tagn that for a laugh." oh sweet great chapter
Julnyes chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
Every update to this story makes me wriggle with happiness _
KariSilver chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
You are brilliant :D
Kathryn Shadow chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I am going to giggle insanely for a little bit. 'Kay? :D
Nival Vixen chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
Great chapter! :)

Haha, Dranel got his butt whooped by fungi! Love it! XD

And has someone finally fallen for Shlyam's lines? :P

The reference to the two vampire girls was good too

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Have fun writing _