Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
SakiXX1 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Aww Sheldor went on an adventure to get a present for Penelope! They are such a cute couple! :D
SakiXX1 chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Omg this story is so cute! I was wondering if this is the game world or an alternate universe that these characters are real and embodied the people that created them? Is Amanita Bernadette?
AuxLexikon chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
THIS IS AMAZING. I love how you've transplanted the characters into an entirely different world and fit them into roles that suit them far better than canon! (Seriously, I want TBBT to air these fantastic stories).
They're all cast perfectly and they haven't lost one iota of themselves at all. Very well done, highly entertaining (I can't stop laughing because of their antics), and it is an absolute joy to read!
I really hope inspiration for this story hits soon, because I can't wait to see were this goes! (Especially if Sheldor's sister comes to visit. Eh heh heh.)
mariteri chapter 10 . 5/17/2013
OMG! I can't stop laughing! Great stories. Are you going to keep going with them? I hope that you do. Awesome work. Thanks for sharing them.
be-a-raccoon chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
i re-read this chapter many is my favourite.
be-a-raccoon chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
you really should feed Lorro and Bilpo to Tranquillity ,because they deserve not disrespect queen P.
CLMAC chapter 10 . 4/4/2013
Loved these stories, please write more Sheldor and Queen P.
Make it up as I go chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
i love the beginning with the conan references to it. this story is hilarious, more please!
Gallagher chapter 6 . 12/28/2012
You're a TV Tropes fan; I can tell. I just love how you totally deconstructed Leonard and Penny's relationship using TV Tropes terms. You are my favorite person righr now…
Robert12774 chapter 10 . 9/21/2012
Really like that story thanks
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
The last sentence was humorous and totally not out of place.

I've been reading your stories for like two days now, while I'm sick in bed. Though using my laptop while being sick is not advisable, I'm still doing it. And I just wanted to say that I adore your stories, and was enlightened to your idea of a whiny Leonard.

I really find the warrior-queen idea awesome. And the construction of this world is truly an ideal place of adventure for all of them, tho I found chapter four disturbing. Anyway, please update soon. :D
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This fic is made of awesome.

My favourite line in this chapter:

"She takes another fairy-cake. "These are so good."

"It's an old family recipe." He smiles at her delight. "You have to leave the wings on.""
Azamiko chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
What a fun series. _
CMW2 chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
I hope this gets continued because I love it. I liked how you took a plot line from Paladin and gave its own kickass, hilarious AU. Sheldor's the best dark overlord boyfriend ever and I hope Dranel gets permanently eaten or sucked into a vortex soon. Or decapitated by a fed up Queen Penelope. Either way...I'll be content. Two thumbs up.
curvesforever chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Wow, re-read this story and wow, your stories are like wow, I want your brain seriously it's amazing, not sure if I've reviewed before I hope I have, if not I'm doing it again, Love your story.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »