Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
BlackMaru chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
AMAZING!

Loving it all! I did want more of Sheldor and Queen P! I want a horde now too!
kurtainkid chapter 7 . 2/10/2011
Again, love it. I think you're insane, but that's the fun part. life would be totally boring without a little insanity.
jessicajason chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
You have a true gift for making your stuff sweet and badass at the same time. Kudos to you, madam. :)
Fayth3 chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Ah someone's been reading their Pratchett- Cohen the Barbarian and Carrot (muscles having to move before other muscles)I approve. :)

I adore this series, truly inspired.
KariSilver chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I LOVE this story! It's, it's, it's... PERFECT! :D
Trbl chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Yay!

This is me doing my happy dance.

Love Krut groveling...teeheehee. And the dad reassessing Sheldor.

Wonderful!
boldlikeblack chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
I love it!
Whackydoodle chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
This is too good! This whole story is like tripping on acid while playing WOW after having watched a TBBT marathon. Know what? The real world can kiss my ass! I'm moving to the Realm. Maybe I can apply for an entry-level position in Queen Penelope's horde.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
"I am Sheldor, son of Crom, commonly known as Sheldor the Conqueror." Cold flame slowly wreathes along his arms, up around his sword-blade, the chill glow underlighting his face. His black cloak flares without wind, spreads like dark wings of night behind him. "Ah, I assume that you have heard of me?" Turns his head, reproachful. "I'm not sure that you need to laugh at him like that, Penelope."

I think I'm just going to to and die now. Brb.
stock2007 chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
now that was good very good now can you top it
TempestJo chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
hilarious and sweet, I love the idea of putting the mountain on the description of knut... LMAO.
redgrunt84 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Everytime I think this fic can't get even more inventive you find a way to top yourself. This was a welcome joy to read.
jessicajason chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Good one! Take that "Lorro" and "Bilpo"! :D
boldlikeblack chapter 6 . 1/6/2011
Have I told you how much I love Sheldor and Queen Penelope? If not, I happen to love them very much.
KariSilver chapter 6 . 1/6/2011