Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
Fayth3 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
iTaru and Shlaym think about the Dark Keep, the massive towers, the labyrinthine dungeons, the walls pulled from the living rock by elemental sorceries, and holding within them, an army of undead warriors and eldritch beings, all held in thrall to a master of terrible powers.

"He's...taller?" Taru ventures./i

This part? Made of win. Seriously made a crappy day all better.
kumikokat chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
This story is amazing. When you post a new chapter, it just makes my day. It's so refreshingly brilliant.

I loved the title of this chapter. "There and back again - a hobbit's tale" was the name of Bilbo Baggins' book, correct? I really shouldn't know these things...
redgrunt84 chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
You are twisted, sick, and wrong, which is why I love your writing.

I like how you work in the little touches, the glow fish in particular. You didn't intend it that way, but it was a nice unexpected birthday present.
Torriaa-42 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I love this story so much! I love that you took the Age of Conan concept from the show and really expanded on it! This story is incredible, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work! :)
sheerpoetry chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
This was such a nice surprise in my box this morning!

This story is SO much fun and I really enjoyed the echoes of Labyrinth (to me, anyway) in this chapter. And this:

"Nobody is quite sure what Shlaym is. He'd just sidled damply out of the shadows, and grinned hopefully at them."
sheerpoetry chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I honestly didn't think I'd get the chance to read any fanfic for that amazing picture! But I'm so glad you did it!

This was really cool-I've only recently delved into this world of stuff. And I really love how you made it work for TBBT without giving too terribly much away; it's just really great!
Fred the Wraith chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
You are a strange and twisted individual.

Love it!

Mostly the Knitwear of Doom(tm) but the kittencorn rocked as well and Queen P going psycho after the destruction of her shoes...completely true to character.

I thought this was only going to be a one-shot but you have to keep going now!

Fred
kumikokat chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Oh! I love it! I can't even describe how much I adore this. The picture was fairly amazing in itself - couldn't stop staring at it for about ten minutes - but nothing in comparison to the story.
DestinyManifested chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Kittycorn, so cute!
katdemon1895 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
i didn't expect more barbarian penny and dark sorceror sheldon but i'm glad to see this, excellent job
Iggysbabysitter chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This. Was. TOO. Good!

I just want to say thanks for bringing more geek to my life. I married a dice throwing nerd, became one myself, and am constantly avoiding being sucked into the world of warcraft! Your writing is so entertaining, I can't wait for more!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ha ha ha! Hilarious! Loved it - especially the dragon's name. Genius.
acata chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
The ending is perfect. :)
majinme chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
WOW...I think that about sums it up. The whole thing is just...did I mention wow...
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Pretty much the awesomest story ever. In my mind this story is scribbled out in a journal by Penny. A dream she didn't even know she wanted! LOVE IT.
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »