Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
Iggysbabysitter chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This. Was. TOO. Good!

I just want to say thanks for bringing more geek to my life. I married a dice throwing nerd, became one myself, and am constantly avoiding being sucked into the world of warcraft! Your writing is so entertaining, I can't wait for more!
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Ha ha ha! Hilarious! Loved it - especially the dragon's name. Genius.
acata chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
The ending is perfect. :)
majinme chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
WOW...I think that about sums it up. The whole thing is just...did I mention wow...
Robyn Maddison chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Pretty much the awesomest story ever. In my mind this story is scribbled out in a journal by Penny. A dream she didn't even know she wanted! LOVE IT.
Lady Shades chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
this story always bring a smile to my face, its so out of character yet so in sync just keep writing i beg of you! you have a great talent for it and I'm glad you shear it with us mere pleabs ;)
Fumblepaws chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Aw

Now back to the main story! I have the flu and need something good to read!
love is overrated chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Such an orginal story, and so well written. You are an excellent writer and i can't wait to read more of your stories.
kumikokat chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Another fantastic story!

I loved how you incorporated so many of the characters without being too obvious. I laughed when Kripke got eaten by the dragon :)
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
aw! penny and sheldon make such a cute pair of warlords, this is a ridiculously cool fic and i love it, nice job
peacekeeperchuck chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
OMG!

Wow,...just wow.

I can't cannot begin to express just how awesome this story is.

Wow.

Love it!

Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece!

A must read for any and all Sheldon/Penny fans!
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I wanna game with them in that world! Great play on the Sheldor/Queen Penelope stuff. Many good laughs! More, more, I'm still not satisfied!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9