Reviews for World of Weirdcraft
lmp90 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
FYI, Sheldon and Penny were playing Age of Conan, not World of Warcraft.
jennieman chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Yay! An update! I love this story so much. Every time I read a new chapter, I just sit in front of the computer giggling and squealing like a little school girl :P Thank you for being so awesome!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
Due to the fact that very few adventurers actually return down the road, credit is not generally offered

Penelope threw the last one into the moat. She'll put up with the skeleton warriors, the witch in the cellars, even Shlaym, but mad-eyed redheads in purple drapery screeching at her that they worship her boyfriend as a demigod,

"Indeed, dear"

Behind her, Tranquillity bats the headless corpse around, worries at it."Don't play with your food, sweetie." Penelope admonishes

"They followed me home. Can I keep them?"

Big eyes, and a little pout. "Please?"

"I got my own loyal horde. Go me!"

Penelope unleashes her greatest and most terrible weapon. She opens her eyes very wide, and her lower lip trembles

ROFL d(*-*) I Love WoW, Jealous Penny! Yay!
I Hope to see more of this 'Verse :)
kumikokat chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
You have restored my faith in humanity. I thank you.
JourneyFawkes chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
I absolutely adore this fic! In the beginning chapters i was a little confused with the progression, is it like a prologue? But I was happily surprised when it began at the bringing and really played out the whole scene. I do hope the rest are just like the last chapter, if so i will become a huge fan and i can see this becoming a top fic! The idea is very unique and original, and love how you portray each character. can't wait for the next update!
Ryskit chapter 4 . 10/22/2010
Ah, I see now where this all fits in with the Paladin story. :)

Cute and fun.
Ryskit chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Kittycorn! AHAHAHA. Perfect. I love this.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 4 . 10/19/2010
(She does.)

"You ravished me."
"Youseduced me."
"I let you."
"I know."
There is a pause.
"Would you like to ravish me again?"
"Yes, please."

Amazing Story d(*-*)
Trbl chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Love this one, too. It made me laugh like hell:)

Kathryn Shadow chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Can I hug you now? Please?
Fayth3 chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
iTaru and Shlaym think about the Dark Keep, the massive towers, the labyrinthine dungeons, the walls pulled from the living rock by elemental sorceries, and holding within them, an army of undead warriors and eldritch beings, all held in thrall to a master of terrible powers.

"He's...taller?" Taru ventures./i

This part? Made of win. Seriously made a crappy day all better.
kumikokat chapter 3 . 8/16/2010
This story is amazing. When you post a new chapter, it just makes my day. It's so refreshingly brilliant.

I loved the title of this chapter. "There and back again - a hobbit's tale" was the name of Bilbo Baggins' book, correct? I really shouldn't know these things...
redgrunt84 chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
You are twisted, sick, and wrong, which is why I love your writing.

I like how you work in the little touches, the glow fish in particular. You didn't intend it that way, but it was a nice unexpected birthday present.
Torriaa-42 chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
I love this story so much! I love that you took the Age of Conan concept from the show and really expanded on it! This story is incredible, I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the great work! :)
sheerpoetry chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
This was such a nice surprise in my box this morning!

This story is SO much fun and I really enjoyed the echoes of Labyrinth (to me, anyway) in this chapter. And this:

"Nobody is quite sure what Shlaym is. He'd just sidled damply out of the shadows, and grinned hopefully at them."
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »