Reviews for Birds & Bees
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 32 . 7/31
Fabulous story. Any chance of an update? Hasn't been one since last year!
Rihlax chapter 32 . 7/2
What happened to Dick and Roy? :-( Are they still together? Please I can't go on not knowing:'-(((
illocust chapter 32 . 4/8
I love it so much, and now I'm really worried about Lian/Damian. I know a relationship wouldn't be easy between them, but they compliment each other in a very real way. Plus, I like the build up.
the river dee chapter 32 . 3/11
PLEEAEAEAEAZZSZZZZZE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY AND I WANT TO HEAR MORE OF IT!
and please resurrect Trix I miss him and Hart's shenanigans.
The river Dee chapter 31 . 2/23
please update this storie! it s too good to lose!
casey chapter 32 . 2/14
This is amazing! I would love to see Rose/Ravager show up sometime..
The river Dee chapter 32 . 11/29/2014
I hope you write more of thus story its really good
MarissaKeye chapter 18 . 11/9/2014
I wanna hug Jai so badly right now like it isn't even funny
Guest chapter 31 . 1/12/2014
Hey just to let you know i literally just read this entire fic in two days because it was just so good. Please pick it back up its such a great story and there just simply arent enough damian fanfics that are interesting and good
Diana360 chapter 31 . 12/5/2013
I was rereading Flash: rebirth and Professor Zoom says to Wally "When they get older one of your children is going to ruin your life." Are you thinking about that when writing Irey and Jai? Right now, it looks like either of their choices will hurt Wally, though Jai's struggles have already, of course. But, it would be intresting if Irey was seduced into doing Josh a few favors, like break him out of prison or something like that. Please update, I know you are busy, but just a wrap up to this story would be amazing.
ShadowMist62442 chapter 31 . 10/18/2013
I just spent the entire week reading this story. It's great, and I absolutely love it! For an idea: can we have dick and piper talk about what happened to Damian and jai? Because Damian told on story, and jai told another, and I really wanna see the caretakers argue over whom is right. :D love you!
Forgetful chapter 31 . 10/12/2013
I've forgotten my login again, but I was the girl who reviewed all the time and included citations in my reviews

I just wanted to ask if you have any plans for continuing this story. I totally understand about writers block and being busy, but I was really loving your work and you've got so much going on in this one, I hope you aren't just going to abandon it. This story is really the only reason I keep checking , so if you don't see yourself coming back to it anytime soon, I'd like to know.

I'm not trying to be pushy or mean- I know how hard real life can be (I'm recovering from emergency surgery right now, so I totally understand having things fall to the wayside unexpectedly). I just wanted to remind you that this story exists and to ask if I need to keep checking for updates.

Hope you're well!
Ninjarocker chapter 30 . 9/5/2013
Ahh! You killed Tam? The pain... why couldn't it have been Jai? It should have been him!
In all seriousness, though, I've been lurking for a while, and just wanted to express my gratitude for this masterpiece. I didn't think that I was going to like it from the description, and yet this is probably one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, period. This is just flawless..its hilarious and painfully serious all at the same time. The way you juggle the many characters and give them all a good amount of face time is literally godly. I love the way they are all flawed and broken, and no one is perfect, even senior heroes like Hal Jordan and Barry Allen, who are usually above such insanity. Just, thank you so very much for this.
Ninjarocker chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
Oh my god, poor Lian. The sheer trauma...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Hey dont know if this is a dead fic or not to say ive read from start to finish in a day because i simply couldnt put it down. This is such a great fic definetly in the top 5 ive ever read and ive read ALOT. Please continue this i have to know what really happened with damian and jai