Reviews for Kiss and Tell
I Can Does A Jily chapter 17 . 4/15
This is the second time I've read this story, and it's still amazing. I love your writing and take on James and Lily. The only thing I disagree with is Lily's desire to be a housewife, I have always seen her as a fiercely independent person who should have worked in the department of mysteries, or something else charms related.

Keep on writing!
Loved this story very nice well done
novemberthird chapter 7 . 2/9
I'm rereading this, this was amongst the first jily fanfics i read that got me through a tough time about a year and a half ago, so thank you. and ugh this chapter was amazing, poor james.
I’ve started this story so many times, but today I finally finished it and I LOVED IT 3
jamestrash chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
As someone who has read about 700 James-Lily stories in the last two months, this has to be my absolute favourite! Hands down. I know you stopped writing in 2015 but I wish you'd write another(I won't ask for a sequel cause let's face it, Hogwarts!James and Lily are the best hahaha). This story was fucking perfect, Lily wasn't a Mary Sue, Sirius wasn't living on drugs and coffee and James actually had the balls to stand up for himself! It wasn't overly smutty but not chaste either. I am shook.
RaihanaXChailiya chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Thank you for sharing this great writing, I swear it brings my feeling along with the storyline. This is very brilliant and very amazing.
AMProngs chapter 17 . 11/8/2017
Thank you. Thank you very much for this original story. I loved it. I loved everything.
Now about those two, why would they have all that sex and become surprised when she conceived. They said they didn't know anything and there were no books but yet they continued fucking. What a joke! Playing with fire. Moving on. They both had their dreams and lived it even for a little while.
AMProngs chapter 2 . 11/7/2017
This is brilliant! This is amazing! Two chapters and I'm so bloody entertained! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2017
I like you idea of describing Lily as selfish. In most books where this type of thing happens they don't usually describe the girl as that.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/3/2017
Wow lily is such a bitch. Fuck. James deserves better.
Sierra6117 chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Really Beautiful story
elanev91 chapter 7 . 8/19/2017
I've read this story probably a dozen times now, but oh my god this time through. I forgot just how powerful your writing is, how viscerally I feel with these characters. You're wonderful, just so, so wonderful. X
Entchanted chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
Just finished reading your story- I wanted to do this since like, forever and now I finally came around and did it. I enjoyed it so so much, thank you for writing this. It is so appreciated. Made me cry in the end of course and sometimes in between but for the most part it made me happy.
tangerine-sama chapter 17 . 6/25/2017
I think I cried more reading this story than I ever have before. (In the absolute best way possible.)
Guest chapter 17 . 5/24/2017