Reviews for Kiss and Tell
Ouch. That ending made my heart hurt... Just a little. Wonderful story! I loved it all. You made me stay up way past my bedtime, last night. But in the best way possible, of course. Loved this story immensely.
MortalSeeker7 chapter 17 . 4/6
IT WAS SO GOOD! Loved it!
Destiny919 chapter 17 . 3/16
I read this story all in one day, mostly in one sitting. I enjoyed every single syllable of it. When I read the ending, I got chills for a full thirty seconds, and then I burst into tears. Thank you.
HpGunhild chapter 17 . 2/16
Second time i read it, one word; amazing 3
Fearsparks chapter 17 . 2/9
It is a really good fanfic and I like it very much! Thank you for being such a good author :)
EStrunk chapter 17 . 1/4
Have to do a separate review for this epilogue. Beautiful. After such a wonderful love story I was afraid to read the epilogue, but you did a fantastic job (with the help of Dumbledore) of making even their demises hopeful. (Sorry for the euphemism, still in denial.) This was sweet and absolutely wonderful.
EStrunk chapter 16 . 1/4
Amazing story. I love how human you make both James and Lily. Lily particularly comes off as a 3-D character - although sometimes a creep. I like that her female friendships are shallow, that she's in major denial and that her rule appreciation is very selective. I almost cheered when James refused her request to date - knowing that he had to stand up to her or be a doormat forever. I can't believe you had me happy about that. Amazing dialogue, amazing character development. Loved this story.
xX-The-Mad-Man-With-A-Box-Xx chapter 8 . 1/1
I AM ON THE THIRD TIME READING THIS STORY AND IT IS GIVING ME SO MANY JILY FEELS MY GOD I CAN COPE
dai-zychains chapter 17 . 1/1
the whole thing was so great! A perfect mix of funny and sad. The end was so great as well, just tied it together in a way that was sad but also kind of comforting to someone who gets very sad about my OTP dying :)
aleatorywritings chapter 17 . 12/27/2013
I started this story less than 24 hours ago, and now I've finished it.
First, WOW. This was honestly a really REALLY great story.
I think my favorite aspect is that there isn't just a blind acceptance by James towards Lily's last big apology. The fact that she has to wait, and get accustomed being limited as just his friend for a number of months is really important. I like that she gets a taste of her own medicine in a way that isn't cruel on James' part, and it adds a lot of depth to their relationship. I've read a number of LEJP fics where it's like "I'm sorry. I like you." "Ok!" then a happily ever after, so this was a refreshing change.
The banter was really great! I was laughing out loud, and I usually only laugh internally over fic humor. I really admire your writing. And I apologize that you're only getting one review for me reading the entire story, but hopefully the fact that it's a bit longer helps :D
This was really well done. Congrats :)
On a separate note, I'm new to writing fanfiction, and I'd love it if I could message you (that's PMing, right?) about writing FF and talk about story ideas. I hope you read this haha.
Well, I'm off to your next fic!
Mikayla chapter 17 . 12/24/2013
I just read this in one sitting. Oops. Haha. It was honestly great. Thanks for writing it. I love that it was simple and to the point.
bethabest2384 chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
I haven't ever really taken James' side in L/J Fanfics. I am usually on both their sides. Like aww how sweet! They both deserve each other! But now I am all James! Lily doesn't deserve him! hahah But anyways, the writing is great! I love the story:) Great job!
bethabest2384 chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
In all the stories I have read about Lily and James, I have never read one like this. At first, I didn't like it because it just didn't seem like Lily would just shag some guy that she hated. But now I am not so much looking at her perspective but James'. I don't really know how to explain it but I love it!

It's brillant!
CuriousGuest chapter 17 . 12/19/2013
One of the greatest if not actually the greatest James/Lily fanfics I've ever read. It was a pleasure to read it. Thank you.
InkWeaverabc chapter 17 . 11/30/2013
That was so beautiful and so so sad. I loved this fic. Thank you :')