Reviews for Kiss and Tell
Red the Revolutionary chapter 17 . 8/22
What began as a hardcore smutfic, gave me hardcore feelz. Congrats!
Hp35413531 chapter 6 . 8/22
ya
prongsismyfave chapter 17 . 8/6
I just need you to know that this fic is amazing. Remarkably written, just exquisite. I loved almost every bit of it.
Thank you for sharing, continue to spread your talent!
PutteringPoet chapter 17 . 7/29
This story was just beautiful and perfect. Thank you for writing it! It's my favorite Lily/James fic now, I can say that with much assurance.
I've read this story so many times and yet it still manages to fuck me up and make my heart ache, why do you do this to me?!
yasge chapter 17 . 7/5
Wow, this story was breathtaking from the beginnig till the end. I love how emotionally deep you made your James and Lily. Thanks for giving me such an amazing time!
Chameleonxx chapter 17 . 7/5
That was VERY VERY BRILLIANT!
Loved it loved it loved it loved it LOVED IT! Omg cutest story ever! Everything was perfect; I wouldn't have changed a thing :))
loverloverlover chapter 17 . 5/8
I cried in the middle of my English Lit class at the end of this fic. It was truly an awesome story of their relationship and also tons of snogging that was so well written it gave me butterflies. I'm gonna go check out your other stories so you haven't seen the last of me :)

Keep writing! xx
Howlingginsy chapter 16 . 4/6
Wow ! This is truly amazing.
You have done a brilliant job. I absolutely adore this story. It's different from the conventional jily fics that you get to read, it's refreshing and gives a new perspective.
I love it. Truly.
Oh... And the epilogue is fucking perfectt!
munarloth chapter 17 . 3/30
My immediate reaction to reaching the end of this was "stoooooop" with tears in my eyes because apparently that's how I react when I love something. Thank you so much for writing this, it made me feel things that I hadn't in a long time and it was just what I've been needing lately. It gave me a small splendid eternity :)
Perla B chapter 17 . 2/21
Hey :) I'm sorry I didn't leave a review for each chapter but I was so into your story I just couldn't! I loved your story, it's really great. I love the reason they began to kiss, I love the way things went from snogging to shagging and the time it took (I have to admit I was afraid they would sleep together at the beginning when they were still in fourth year and was surprised in a good way they didn’t), I loved James who is such a beautiful character, so brilliantly in love, so strong and so weak at the same time, and Lily is great too, her evolution is perfect. James’s too, I love how he changed from boy in love to man in love, the former didn’t care he was suffering because he was with her, the latter decided it was enough.
Most of all, I think the last 4 or 5 chapters are the best, when James decides to stop because it’s too much pain, and Lily trying to win him back slowly, it’s just aaaaaw. Congrats, it’s one of my favourite Jily yet !
A big fan chapter 17 . 2/9
Love it. I read it in a day and a half even though I have a ton of work to do. Thank you so much! A really great new take on their story and I love it.
The Scarlet Letter chapter 16 . 1/14
This is my second time reading this fic and it was even better this time!
Mysterious.girl chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
I love this. I'd forgotten how great it is, it's still as great as it was the first time. One of my all time favourites. Thank you xx