Reviews for Kiss and Tell
loverloverlover chapter 17 . 5/8
I cried in the middle of my English Lit class at the end of this fic. It was truly an awesome story of their relationship and also tons of snogging that was so well written it gave me butterflies. I'm gonna go check out your other stories so you haven't seen the last of me :)

Keep writing! xx
Howlingginsy chapter 16 . 4/6
Wow ! This is truly amazing.
You have done a brilliant job. I absolutely adore this story. It's different from the conventional jily fics that you get to read, it's refreshing and gives a new perspective.
I love it. Truly.
Oh... And the epilogue is fucking perfectt!
munarloth chapter 17 . 3/30
My immediate reaction to reaching the end of this was "stoooooop" with tears in my eyes because apparently that's how I react when I love something. Thank you so much for writing this, it made me feel things that I hadn't in a long time and it was just what I've been needing lately. It gave me a small splendid eternity :)
Perla B chapter 17 . 2/21
Hey :) I'm sorry I didn't leave a review for each chapter but I was so into your story I just couldn't! I loved your story, it's really great. I love the reason they began to kiss, I love the way things went from snogging to shagging and the time it took (I have to admit I was afraid they would sleep together at the beginning when they were still in fourth year and was surprised in a good way they didn’t), I loved James who is such a beautiful character, so brilliantly in love, so strong and so weak at the same time, and Lily is great too, her evolution is perfect. James’s too, I love how he changed from boy in love to man in love, the former didn’t care he was suffering because he was with her, the latter decided it was enough.
Most of all, I think the last 4 or 5 chapters are the best, when James decides to stop because it’s too much pain, and Lily trying to win him back slowly, it’s just aaaaaw. Congrats, it’s one of my favourite Jily yet !
A big fan chapter 17 . 2/9
Love it. I read it in a day and a half even though I have a ton of work to do. Thank you so much! A really great new take on their story and I love it.
The Scarlet Letter chapter 16 . 1/14
This is my second time reading this fic and it was even better this time!
Mysterious.girl chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
I love this. I'd forgotten how great it is, it's still as great as it was the first time. One of my all time favourites. Thank you xx
gobiascoffee chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
This story was absolute perfection, and that epilogue destroyed me. Thank you so much for sharing this! Your writing style is just perfect, and I loved the unique twist on their tale. It's just.. probably my favorite fic ever, and that's saying a lot. So many feels!
ohsosirius chapter 17 . 12/16/2014
I read this twice and I really like it! It's funny and it keeps you waiting to see what they are gonna do next. Definitely one of the ffs I can re-read as many times as I want :)
listeninggame chapter 17 . 11/14/2014
This was amazing! Aaaaah! Loved this so much I'm going to die!
listeninggame chapter 5 . 11/11/2014
She's LATE! Heaven forbid!
wrcphoenix chapter 16 . 9/29/2014
First, let me start by saying I love this story. This is at least my 3rd read. Heartbroken James is my favorite Jily thing to read. I adore your characterization for both James and Lily, and find them very refreshing and realistic.

I know you wrote this for-ev-er ago, but I was thinking about your author's note, and how you where kind of "eh' about the ending. I actually think the kiss would have been a perfect ending to this chapter. Its hard to resist the "I love you" moment, but in this case I think it doesn't even need to be said. In part because you've done such a good job SHOWING they love each other. You already gave Lily a moment of revelation about her feelings for James, and I think that moment was more significant than the "I love you". Even if Lily didn't love James at the point of her 1st revelation, I think she knew that loving James was inevitable. Lily knew she truly cared for James when she asked him out. I figured that she would only have done so if she thought she was capable of returning his feelings completely (at least eventually), since even Lily had to realize James was quite serious about his feelings for her. So the "I love you" scene, although sweet, didn't really drive the plot forward. The story starts with James being frustrated with the state of their relationship, and I would argue that the kiss scene resolves that issue perfectly.

By the way, I DO love the Epilogue! Its an epilogue, so obviously serves a different purpose than the end of the last chapter.

It has been 3 years since you've finished this fic, so you may have come to some other conclusions about it. If you take nothing away from my review, at least know that I think you are a really good writer and I've enjoyed your work!
FallenStar22 chapter 13 . 9/19/2014
So much heartbreak. I thought James' response by the lake was perfect.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
I know this is cliche... but your ending was beautiful. It made me cry. I honestly love this story to death. Thank you for writing this!
ObsessiveReader15 chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
Yeah I just read it even tho its 2014 now. I think it is looking at jily from a whole new angle and I think it's a really good take on it. I love how it ends