Reviews for There are no German Bears
wafflebunny804 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
Aw, that was so cute! And funny :D
Gilbird really is awesome! Yeeeeeyyyy! Lol, voice mimicking XDD
I loved your little story Drabble thing :)
It was nice! And since I don't exactly ship PruLiet, I'm glad there was no romance and that they were just two friends messing around. In fact, you're one of the only people people I've seen who is able to write a story where Prussia and Lithuania don't absolutely hate each other or lust over each other! And this kind of story is just what I am looking for :3
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Awesome Gilbird. OMG :)
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
Awesome Gilbird, scaring the bear off! Cool! Hahahahaha.
Chiisaioni chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I'm so glad that I've found Liet/Pruss ff that isn't meant to be a crack. So far I enjoyed your style Especially the ways Toris is thinking about Feliks. It feels very natural.

And I was so polish-Oh-My-God, because I actually live in a town where Park Krajobrazowy Doliny Dolnej Odry is situated! That made me so happy :D But I must disappoint you, because what you have described isn't what it looks like in reality. PKDDO is mostly made of moors and wetlands, forest are rarely seen, probably on German side (I often ride there on bike ). Neither I've heard about bear here. That area is known from White-tailed eagles, ospreys, least weasels, European badgers and raccoon dogs.

I hope I haven't made you angry by my talk, because I really enjoyed your fic
Genki-angel-chan chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
I was too distracted by the GilbertxToris fluff...but where the hell is Feliks? XD
Genki-angel-chan chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
GILBEEERRT! He comes to the rescue, and looks awesome while doing it.
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is funny, and I like this. Oh God, I've never seen a bear in my life but even I know you don't RUN from it XD
PhantomOfOz chapter 4 . 3/27/2010
hdjaghagjhljfghfghj

THIS WAS SO CUTE. I LOVED IT. 3

But hey hey, I bet that conductor's baton can be pretty dangerous xD poke someone's eye out with that thing.

Hm...I wonder what Feliks thinks about Toris and Gilbert together :3
PhantomOfOz chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
This. Was. So. Cute.

I can just totally imagine Gilbert not bothering to get the leaves and sticks out of his hair. Gilbird doesn't help xD

And I squee'd at the little kiss 3
xD chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
lol, i thought gilbert was pretending to be a bear xDD anyways, nice:
0ptimuspenguin chapter 2 . 3/18/2010
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Lol :) update soon, please!
PhantomOfOz chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh, this was so funny! Feliks makes me laugh so much. They're so cute. My dad ran into a bear once...in um...Yellowstone! Yeah it was there. /fail.

Anyways, totally looking forward to when Prussia comes in.
D chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
whoa, this one was fun to read, I laughed loudly several times:D keep on goin'