Reviews for An Understanding
so good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Truly awesome. I enjoyed this story SO much. Great and Wonderfull. THANK YOU
Baby dops chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Omg I loved it! Just make the woo hooing more lengthy next time? But still it was wonderful!
SadEcho chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was suuuucchh a good read * w *! theres nothing bad i can say about this story at all.
I deffinatly would not mind a sequel.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

...

I think... that you just gave me a nosebleed... as my mind could not simply handle the comeplete and utter brilliance of this story...

...I love you.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very nicely crafted!
brucy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was totally wonderful to read! They were so Ic and the end is so sweet and hot! I'd like to read a possible sequel, maybe with Holmes getting ill! Thanks for writing! :)
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
What? That's it? Deff needs the sex chapter!
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good story, I love how you built up to the romance. While I do love fics that just burst right into the slashiness, you took time to get into it. Thank you for the intriguing read!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I loved it. :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Lol, hot! Really epic fic!

:D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was just wonderful...poor John for having to go through that...but wow just great

THANKS:"D
Holytaxaccountantcountsmytaxes chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved this! :) Finally I've found an author who managed to write Holmes and Watson so in-character that I had to suppress one or the other happy squeal :D ;)
captain con queso chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This was utterly remarkable, my friend! Both Holmes and Watson were so spot on that I had to constantly remind myself that these scenes weren't present in the movies.

Quite a good read!

-Necury
ntljns chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Fantastic! Your writing is amazingly descriptive and flows effortlessly. This was such a joy to read and was most well done.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »