Reviews for An Understanding
Wing of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Ugggghhhhh at first I was confused because I didn't know who to imagine as Sherlock and John….thinking if this was the film version or the BBC series. But stupid as you might find me, I realized by reaching the end when you described John as the "smaller man" well, I was truly well relieved that I had been getting the imagery correct. . Not bad to think of the pairing as Robert and Jude as well, though. Tee hee…. :)))
YaoiHellian chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Beautiful absolutely beautiful I could not stop reading. The story was a bit of an emotional roller-coaster, only with how descriptive mit was, however, the final climax of the story was like an ascension of clearity that was both funny as well as left me saying, "Aw!" Very moving story hun.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
so good
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Truly awesome. I enjoyed this story SO much. Great and Wonderfull. THANK YOU
Baby dops chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Omg I loved it! Just make the woo hooing more lengthy next time? But still it was wonderful!
SadEcho chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
That was suuuucchh a good read * w *! theres nothing bad i can say about this story at all.
I deffinatly would not mind a sequel.
A Vulcan's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.

...

I think... that you just gave me a nosebleed... as my mind could not simply handle the comeplete and utter brilliance of this story...

...I love you.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very nicely crafted!
brucy chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This was totally wonderful to read! They were so Ic and the end is so sweet and hot! I'd like to read a possible sequel, maybe with Holmes getting ill! Thanks for writing! :)
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
What? That's it? Deff needs the sex chapter!
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Good story, I love how you built up to the romance. While I do love fics that just burst right into the slashiness, you took time to get into it. Thank you for the intriguing read!
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I loved it. :)
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Lol, hot! Really epic fic!

:D
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was just wonderful...poor John for having to go through that...but wow just great

THANKS:"D
Holytaxaccountantcountsmytaxes chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I loved this! :) Finally I've found an author who managed to write Holmes and Watson so in-character that I had to suppress one or the other happy squeal :D ;)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »