Reviews for I Swear
BeamMeUp chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
... TT_TT beautiful, just beautiful! I read while listening to a cover of the song that I heard before (sorry but I couldn't imagine naruto with a country accent. John Michel Montgomery is amazing though. My dad loves him) The cover I used is :
watch?vcOTPDm5TPAY
The men that sing, sound like Disney princes made of chocolate. Crazy Dreamy! Thank you for writing such an awesome story! Your brain is amazing.

-Laura
Hakazu chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Really love this story. The song truly makes the story amazing.
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Love that song and i think you did it the justice it deserves. I must bow to your skills and nothing else seems fitting at this time that was wonderful i loved the story.
Draco122
LonexAngel chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OMG! That is so chessy, its cute! I wish I had him as my man. xD
RisingMist chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Sweet! I loved it! First time I actually enjoyed a singing Naruto.

Thanks for sharing.
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Damn, I can't believe I never read and reviewed this before! This one was a real piece of heaven! Just goes to show how...I don't even know, but there was something about this oneshot that made me think, "Damn, now I wanna sing to somebody!"

Keep up the good work!
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I'm going to give a short review and point out one thing that you may or may not realize you're doing. You keep describing Naruto as "venerable". "Venerable" is a synonym for respectable. The word you're looking for is "vulnerable". Other than that, this one-shot is really cute, very sweet, and I loved it. Keep up the good work.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Wow, just wow.
zentary chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I've read quite a few songfics before, but not to many of them were any good at all. However i really liked this one you did a very nice job on it. I partially liked the ending of this one-shot it was very nice.
BunnyLuver000 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Awesome story! I loved it! I read the summarie and I wanted to read it, and I'm glad I did! This story is going in my favorites! X333
hime's-unmentionables chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh, I enjoyed this. Not just because Naruto's my next pick for Hinata after Gaara (my first fan pairing xD), but because you've done a great job with showing the maturity Naruto has begun to grow into since his fight with Pein, while keeping that...air about him that's still Naruto.

I know this line made me laugh: But, this was not what was currently on his mind. In fact, some of his friends were starting to poke gentle fun at Naruto nowadays because it seemed like he was almost constantly in deep thought about something. Clearly, it must have been a sign of the Apocalypse.

Hime
id2010 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
great story! u should continue it and have sakura gdt jealous. but i love naruhina!
Nightmare's Past chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
great song fic. the song is a great parallel
Moruni Takanara chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
KYA! Wait... what about Neji? o.O HYUUGA NEJI CRYING? O.O haha jk

lmao this is adorable, very nice.
Kiba91 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
this story was straight up adorable. NaruHina forever!