Reviews for Everything and Nothing
VerrucktZeichen chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This is amazing. I love Vienna Teng. I love this pairing. I love how you wrote this. It's wonderful. I could see it happening in my head, incidentally with Recessional playing in the background.
Sapphire720 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
This was a wonderful short piece. I was so into it I was moving my lips while I imagine the kiss lol, very embarassing. It short enough but good enough that I want to attempt drawing it out... but I'll let you know if that happens and I'll let you decide if it ever goes beyond our eyes.
calicoJill chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Wow, never has such a story just completely conveyed such emotions and character without even a single word spoken! I absolutely loved this! Specially the way you described Fang. Simply wonderful, you completely captured that mystery and air about her. Just brilliant, and then Light conceding defeat, already knowing she'd lost, just from the way Fang looked at her. Agh, SO GOOD! I loved every word!

I gotta put it in my faves so I can read it again and again! Thank you for sharing this with us!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Short but a nice read.

Hope you'll write more of this pairing.
Scraggles chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Very nice. Not out of character in the least - nothing I can criticize either. I'd definitely like to see more from you.
twistedthoughts chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I saw that video that inspired you. It has that effect, doesn't it? That is my favourite and actually(as of now) only FangxLightning fan video I've come across. There was another...but that didn't take itself seriously.

Anyway, this was beautiful. Recessional was playing in my head as I read this, and it fit so well. I love how you write Lightning's thoughts. It's very real. You did a great job and I hope you write more FangxLightning because there just isn't enough out there. They need more love.
Neku the Last Reaper chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Hurray! I love LightningxFang. The pairing totally needs more love. Thanks for writing this short but sweet story! Totally awesome!
AtheyChan chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Glad to see more Fang/Light stories around 3
Mini-true chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was amazingly well written, I'm officially jealous of your talents.
Linowscar chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
The language in your writing is pretty high grade. Some of the punctuation (namely the use of commas) is a bit wonky, but other then that I loved the story and description. I really hope that you write more about these two!
InTheNameOfScience chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I really didn't expect there to be any good FFXII stories out this soon, glad you proved me wrong.
StarryEyedLight chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
8D Amazing! I love the detail given to this~ X3 Keep it up, you must write more.

I want to be Lightning :3 Kissyfacing with Fang!
ravenfire92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Aw that was so cute. I really liked that.
Arklune chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Wow! The way you write with such detail and emotion is so amazing :) Excellent short little story here. I hope you continue to write.