Reviews for Sentientology
BunBun Fett chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Gaaaaah! I'm about to dub thee "Queen of the One-Shots". Another, just...wow! And it's really quite awesome to see someone else thought of this pair. :) I'm contemplating a story with Gree and Barriss...and it's quite refreshing to see someone else's take on them.

Here's for supporting characters! They always have the best stories. :)

Even sad-ish ones, like this one...

Brava!
JediBarrissOffee chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This was really good, I usually don't read the whole jedi clone trooper types of things, but this was actually a really good story, I liked it.
RandomAbadon chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
huh, I never thought of them as a couple, then again if we have Rexsokas why not GreexBariss(I have no idea how to combine their names at the moment) who knows ;) you may have started somthing here
Ars Arpadok chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I have always enjoyed your chracterization of the clones and this story is no exception. You have an excellent balance of the sweet and sad. I'm also a sucker for any piece of writing revolving around the lesser known (or noticed) characters. Very good, thanks for posting it.
KittyCaterpillar chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
oh! so sad! I loved the writing, it was wonderful.
Thessili chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Okay - googling of characters now done - back to reading :)

You're just so good at bittersweet - using her healing hands, callouses and humming to build a relationship from one interaction. It's totally believable that he'd fall for her, especially in his clone innocence, and that because of their lives that nothing could come of it.

Even without knowing more than one is a clone, one is a jedi, you've painted a clear picture of their meeting of minds - over something as simple as his name (nickname? Are clones just given a number?) - beautiful :)
Queen chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Can I just tell you how much I love your...hm, what's the best way of putting it? Clone/girl? stories? XD Rex/Ahsoka, Jester/Yane, Chopper/Motee, now Gree/Barriss. Even when they're not outright romances, you do such a lovely job catching their interactions.