Reviews for Details
mayfair22 chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
I'm just so so sorry not to have reviewed before..I forgotten put you on alert and didn't know you had updated,until today when I finally decided to check white collar again..

Thank you so much for doing Neal/El...I absolutely loved no.49..Even wrote one sorta like that some time ago...Thanks for writing all of this. Fantastic
May Eve chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
Fantastic! Congrats on the finish! (I think fifty might be my favorite.)
nexteightlives chapter 2 . 12/25/2010
And that's nothing more than a testament to how good Neal Caffrey really is at what he does: becoming someone else. There's nothing of Neal Caffrey—the soft art thief, the conman with a heart of gold, the white collar criminal who doesn't like guns or blood or death—that hints at who came before. There's no hint in who he is now to who he was then, no trace of that metaphorical blood on his hands. Peter Burke doesn't even know he can shoot a gun, much lest suspect that he might be Lady Macbeth, trying to wash away her sin even now.

This part alone makes the whole series of sketches outstanding. I hope tpe writers of White Collar fan fiction don't forget this truth about Neal's character. You are so, so right.
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
So beautiful.
mayfair22 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
These were really good and I'm sure they were tough to do...so many scenes..so many pairings and you still did a very very good job.

What I would like though is a Neal/El pairing, without Peter. I know you had one , but more like Neal interested in her would be nice...Please, I have looked for this pairing all over and found nothing...It would be really nice if you could one like that...:)

Great stuff...Looking forward to the last set
May Eve chapter 4 . 7/15/2010
I love these so much I could faint for it. Your writing style is just fantastic and I love your characterizations of, well, everybody. Please keep up the great work!
JeanneZ84 chapter 3 . 5/10/2010
Just wonderful you just did a fantastic job.

I will be waiting for a quicker up date.

JEanneZ84
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
Oooh this was lovely. So beautiful.
Ursula4x chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
The last is the best by far but they were all sweet or angst filled tidbits.
Ultracape chapter 3 . 5/9/2010
As always, terrific.
chickie chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
11, 12, 13...ah, forget it. adore them all.

12 i can totally empathize with (he's such a hunk), 13 just shows off their very domestic-y vibe, 16 is adorable, and 18 is just plain sexy.

veryveryhot.
chickie chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
congrats on the big 100! and in the WC fandom, no less~ ;D

favorite ones are 1, 4, 8, and 9.

especially 8. Neal is just so sweetly oblivious and Peter just looks on, waiting to catch him when he falls.

love it.
StraddlingTheAtmosphere chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
You made Kate really fascinating. I finally saw the finale and laskdfjaljdfaj I WAS MINDBLOWN. AND PISSED OFF. AND HATED KATE.

But you made me kind of like her. Even though I'm a slash fan...
tigerlily0 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
I like 12 the best. Neal and Elizabeth would be hot together, wouldn't they?
JeanneZ84 chapter 2 . 3/20/2010
No,I couldn't tell that the last 3 were the hardest for you to write.

I am really enjoying these.

You write very well.