Reviews for End of an Era
Great chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Not weird, but different I suppose? Looking forward to more!
UpperClassK9 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Yes, it came out weird. TT Hates you cuz I LIKE THIS SO MUCH.
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Weird, yes; well-written, also yes. Excellent work; I loved the feel of this one.
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
It didn't come out weird! It was beautiful, and it is a friendship piece. Maybe not a cheerful one, but it is. Sasuke saved Naruto's life by doing that, and if that isn't friendship, or love, then I don't know what is!

Great job, as usual!

Pyro
5Angel chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
"...where on earth did this come from? I was going to make it a cheerful friendship piece and then this comes out…weird."

Obviously right there! They are explosive but you tried to curb them into sthing less and within the constraints of friendship LOL (yes my mind unfortunately has only one thought with these two and it's gushing, gleeing, fanaticism SasuNARU madness LOL)

Shucks, that was so sorrowful...and hopeless, I wouldn't say depressing but with ashen dreams, grey land and Naruto giving up - it almost physically hurt.

I loved the way you wrote them. To be honest, I never saw an inkling of anything less than lovers, even the photograph Sasuke speaks of at the end, with tables pushed together, I thought was their "wedding/coming out?" until the addendum of Naruto being made hokage.

The whole piece spoke of this old married couple, used to every nuance of their partner's character and knowing what the other needed without words - but then again, I most certainly have a one track mind with these two.

I mourn that things are so bad that they are still not murderers yet are quitters
Unknown Variable chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I thought this was awesome.