Reviews for You don't hate me at all
Ryozaki Kitagawa chapter 11 . 5/6
Hello! I love this fanfic! I really hope that you do continue this. I just can't get enough of this.
Me chapter 1 . 4/2
I thought it was very cool and I enjoyed reading it.
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 11 . 3/18
Please please you have to update and more often this fanfic is just too good to be unfinish I love it
ChibiChocoCloud123 chapter 11 . 2/6
Please update this soon! It's so awesome!
AlexandriaCrosse chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Update more more Ayanami/Teito stories great job also interesting
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2015
Update plz
Aaaaaa chapter 11 . 8/20/2015
Omg, I know you haven't updated this in a while but if you read this please update! This was just amazing..
Neanim chapter 11 . 7/14/2015
Sexy n hot!
Please chapter 11 . 7/2/2015
Perrrfect! Please keep writing! I cant wait to read the next chapter!Thanks you 4 everything
midnighthoshiko chapter 11 . 4/27/2015
I absolutely love your story! Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
i love your this story. you know i read meny fanfiction before but this fanfiction is the best. you're the best writer ever. and the way ayanami sexually harrasses teito that's really cool. oh! my god i can't wite for chapter 12. please update and if you change the story title please tell us before you changed okey. and agine i love this story so please don't stop writing this story and i'll wite for your update. l love you.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
i love this story with all of my heart. You are amezing. wow i can't tell you how much i love this story off yours. you are unbelievable. this is the first time i read a fanfaction and i think i fell in love with you and your story. Pleace don't stop write this story i bag you. and pleace continue with ayatan sexually harrasres teito. it's bettar like that. and if you change the story title then pleace tell us before. i'll wait for chapter 12. pleace don't brock my heart with stop writing. i really love your story and this is my first and i don't want to stop reading. i love you very much. update soon.
kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
My friend, you are awesome: you are writing a fangirl's wet dream! Please do continue this!'n
WWWWhut chapter 8 . 7/6/2014