Reviews for You don't hate me at all
midnighthoshiko chapter 11 . 4/27
I absolutely love your story! Please update!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
i love your this story. you know i read meny fanfiction before but this fanfiction is the best. you're the best writer ever. and the way ayanami sexually harrasses teito that's really cool. oh! my god i can't wite for chapter 12. please update and if you change the story title please tell us before you changed okey. and agine i love this story so please don't stop writing this story and i'll wite for your update. l love you.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
i love this story with all of my heart. You are amezing. wow i can't tell you how much i love this story off yours. you are unbelievable. this is the first time i read a fanfaction and i think i fell in love with you and your story. Pleace don't stop write this story i bag you. and pleace continue with ayatan sexually harrasres teito. it's bettar like that. and if you change the story title then pleace tell us before. i'll wait for chapter 12. pleace don't brock my heart with stop writing. i really love your story and this is my first and i don't want to stop reading. i love you very much. update soon.
kagome higurashi chapter 11 . 9/8/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
My friend, you are awesome: you are writing a fangirl's wet dream! Please do continue this!'n
WWWWhut chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
Sugoi!
Kirihara Reii chapter 11 . 5/12/2014
Update
imemyself chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
omg. whatever is he gonna do with teito on a leash? (wink) pleaaaaaaaaaaaase update!
and i really thank you for this fanfic. the other AyaTei ones out there are pretty gross.
don't wanna push u, but if you have wishes to continue this story. plz do... looking forward in here
imemyself chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
wow... can someone possibly make sexual harassment as good as you have? i have no doubts they can't!
imemyself chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
oohhhhmyyygooood! best harassment ever... you write really well!
imemyself chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
i like this one... A LOT!
Daphmir57 chapter 9 . 3/12/2014
Okay then. I think I've done enough. I will take my leave...for now. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 8 . 3/12/2014
Aya-tan...loves someone. It just happens to be Teito Klein! Yaya! And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
I see the love(and hate) in this story. It is very obvious(especially the hate). And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
Daphmir57 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
I personally think he was drunk because he realized...feeling for our little Teito Klein. Uncontrollable Zaiphon? Nice. And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!