Reviews for Far And Away
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Thanks to this, I saw Ukyo in another point of view. Poor Ukyo, having to leave her feminine side for so long to redeem herself...but she won't be such an awesome and interesting character without that kind of past I guess. And I really admire her wits, topped off with great beauty and a great voice actress (in english, it was what actually caught my attention first).
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
An interesting look at Ukyou and her family—not that I like them overmuch. ::chuckles:: Then again, I odn't care much for Genma either. Thanks for sharing.

Also, I do hope you share more of your writings here. Perhaps even some new ones. ::nods::
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This is fantastic! I love your Ranma-focused fics, so I gave this a try. Very glad I did so. It really fits with Ukyo's personality shown in the manga.

One thing was missing: how did Ukyo find out about Ranma being in Nerima? That's one of the great mysteries of the manga, and I thought you'd provide an answer in this story. That info just seems to come out of nowhere.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
A gem of a story. It's believable and well thought out. Thanks for sharing this with us ;)
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Wow! Talk about a bittersweet story! I have to say this was a GREAT piece of fiction, and I am happy that I read it! I feel that you wrote something that surpassed the work of Rumiko Takahashi, although I feel I may speak blasphemy by saying that. Keep up the great work writing! 3
Bree R chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Awesome Ukyou story here. I don't think it fits cleanly into cannon though but that doesn't really matter. Nice length and nice conflicts. Thanks for sharing!