Reviews for Achmed
epic pickle chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow. that was cool! there are only a few fanfic 4 this book, which makes me sad cuz it is a epicly amazing book, and most people judge it without trying 2 read it first...anyways, awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
I find it strange that Quinn didn't get his time back but Blake did... Mind implosion.
Miss-Reed-Brennan chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
it was okay i guess jkjk it was good
higgenbottoms782 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
i lvoe this story. and so did my FiVe year old babyy.
le person loves 3 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
yay achme i mean Cris was okay and so was everyone else (i was kind of worried about those people) there okay XD
Nuit Douce chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I feel so giddy yet depressed that I actually get to review one of the first fanfics for such an awesome book. What's even better is that it's such an amazing fic!

The Egypt ride had all these minor characters in it and I love how you delved into them a bit. When reading the book you almost sort of forget that they too were once riders and that they still had lives elsewhere. It's sweet how you gave "Achmed" his life back. Of course it is the most logical ending, seeing as reality corrects itself for such.

Okay, I'm rambling now. I do that when I'm psyched. Great story!
WriterCat chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Loved this story, I can't believe how few stories there are on this book! Well, I guess that means I have some writing to do! The only thing I can recommend for this story is dividing it into chapters
Riddl3MeThis chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
This. Is. So. Effing. Good!

Seriously. I was also interested in what happened to Achmed, and your explanation was amazing. Please write more!

smiles4100 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I really liked this. It was an interesting way of giving the background story. One thing that I wanted to clear up in my own mind. Did they "disappear" in the order they came? or randomly? Wonderful writing!
minischnauzergirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Only one word is able to describe this story - AMAZING! LOVED IT! Your an awesome writer and I truley enjoyed this story! :D
MistressMorphine chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I absolutely loved your story. It was amazing. I love how you gave depth and a backstory to Achmed. I'm a total sucker for development of minor characters. Reading your story makes me want to go dig up Full Tilt and read it again. Amazing story. Great job! :]