Reviews for Sunlight
InuFan21497 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Please keep updating this story!
Bella chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Awesome! Continue writing!
Pia chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Amazing! Couldn't stop reading (thou only 4 chapters)! I hope you will continue this story, because you write really good and I feel like I'm a 7th part of the story!

I've tried to read other story's here, that are twilight-inspired, but no one ever writes very good but this, I must say, is fantastic! You explain very well and you paint a wonderful story that now is stuck in my head!

You should write more, perhaps for a magazine or a real book! I believe that you can do it!

I promise you now that I will read every word in this, hopefully tons of chapters in the future, fantastic breathtaking story!

Kind regards

Pia

Mail: (since you wanted it)
VampireandWerewolfLover22 chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
Update soon! Thanks.
Quackyz chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
omgomgomg thts so sweet. update sooooonn
Bellaangel383 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i can't wait to see what happens next!
EdwardJacobLover94 chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I love it! Please, please write soon! Thanks!

Love
EdwardJacobLover_94
Nadia de Jager chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I like this story of yours. I find it facinating. Please continue to write it.
Quiet and Complicated chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
I really like the story so far, I can't see where it is head (hopefully aside from out favprote couple getting together) but it is quite lovely so far. Bonus points for making a british edward (love the accent).
Gardnergirl456 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
this is so good
Thatsaporkpie chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Another great chapter, very interesting. Please update soon, I am eager for more!
bethm216 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
Yay! I really like this story! Update soon please! Thanks! :)
guess who chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
not bad ,working progress
Thatsaporkpie chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Well, I love it so far. Excellent job. I am curious to see how Bella and Edward will act around each other. Please update soon! :]