Reviews for House of Cards
ForeverAnOddity chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Holy.
Shit.
You just made me ship this.
Hot damn.
That's impressive.
Quill Scribblings chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
You really put the heart and soul of a million stars in this one. This is an incredible piece of writing. I felt absolutely everything Drake and Josh were both feeling, and it's like I've got a lump of metal stuck in my throat; this is just so amazing. Perfect. Just perfect.
shit bruh chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
This-...THIS...was so heart breaking. So sad and hurtful, so unforgiving. It made me feel so bad for them. It just took my breathe away. Like I couldn't breathe. Holy fucking shit, you are one hell of a writer. Even if this was just an old fic. Fuck. I'm still trying to get my breathe back to normal. I love this so much. It was so real.
hopelina chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Squee! I love it!
eienternity chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Damn, that was intense. Lovedddddddddd it.
ChopStickGirl120 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is incredible :)
Akira chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Only now can I die in peace
KiwuLove chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Something is wrong with all your slanted words, I'm pretty sure that's what they are. BUT, OMG I LOVED IT. Awww, I finally found a D/J fic I like, and yours really took the cake! 3 I really like how they always had sexual relations, but none of it was "sex" really at all. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
this is amazing you should be a professional writer i love you your greeat
HoMeStUcKfAnAtIc chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love this story so much! I just loved how you made it so Josh was counting!
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Hello,

Dear god, I love this story more than any of the Drake and Josh fics I've read before it. This was just so...perfect! In every way, it was perfect. They felt so real, like the real Josh was speaking, and (best of all in my opinion) you didn't turn Drake into an emo crying bitch! Oh god I love you so much as an author right now! I've read FAR too many where Drake's character is mutilated, he's not even remotely Drake Parker in the text, but this...this was excellent. You get over nine thousand stars from me on this, it's amazing. Thank you so, so, SO much for posting it. You make me feel hope that maybe there are more good fics out there. Thank you again, this was magnificant! :D :D :D

~crazydbzfan87
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Vjvghvhg
xxignoredxx chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh my lord, this was so amazing! I hardly read good fanfiction like this and i enjoyed every word of it. I hope you keep writing for this fandom, cause I'll totally read it (:
Kokolo chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
So I saw this story quite a while ago, and then I recently found it and I am so glad I did. To be honest it's the only story I've really seen on this pairing, largely due to non interest, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. It's wonderfully paced and fits well into canon, from the growth to the falling out to the rejoining (all in one episode, if I'm not mistaken, though I am probably wrong).

I really like the focus on Josh's point of view, how neat and orderly everything is despite what is happening not fitting into any sort of decorum, even The Rules Josh sets up for himself. More than that, I really like the intense descriptions of the moment and everything that is going on. And the little details and inserts, like Register 5 and Megan's almost catching them, are great touches.

Aside from the html issues (which have already been mentioned) it was a great read. Thank you for sharing.
PhrasesForTheYoung chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
This is just sooo good!I adored the ending, it was so cute!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »