Reviews for TeamUp Team Rocket
Mojo33 chapter 6 . 2/28
I absolutely adore this fanfic, it’s so good and pretty well written! It made me smile and laugh quite a lot XD. Keep writing more stories like this I really enjoyed and I kinda feel like there should be an episode like it!
Anominus chapter 6 . 2/5
This was such a good fanfic
2018
Still love it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2017
Great story, I really like it! I would give it 5 stars if I could! “3
Heidi chapter 6 . 7/16/2017
Really enjoyed the fic! Well done
Mojo chapter 6 . 4/29/2017
I REALLY liked it, it was so good to read and some parts were really adorable!
Mojo chapter 2 . 4/28/2017
It's Great, a perfect mix of action story and humor.
pepper chapter 6 . 3/27/2017
wow this was amazing even if im reading it a bit late it was pretty cool adn i could just imagine this in a episoid
Hisomi chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Aww! So cute! I don't see many Meowth stories, but I love them, and this one was perfect. You are my hero. XD

And by the way, the line that had Meowth fall on his face after claiming he still had his dignity, made me laugh histerically. At 11:45 pm. Good job. :)
Madam Komodo chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
That was good, real good. Team Rocket (Jesse, James, and Meowth, mostly) need more love. Very good.
Anna Sartin chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
I adored this fic. It's after midnight, my eyes are burning and I'm starting to fall asleep but I just had to let you know how adorably cute this story is. Lovz it! Keep writing! Going to bed now...
xManicx chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
This is AWESOME.! Fave!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Wow, sentimental Team Rocket is kind of weird to see, but oddly enough, a welcome change. _ And I noticed that you used quotation marks this chapter, which made it a lot easier for me to tell that they were speaking and not thinking.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Aww, that little scene at the end was cute! And I can understand where Meowth was coming from with the being afraid to shake Pikachu's paw.
futureauthor13 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Cute chapter :)
Mable chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Hey, I really like the fic and hope to see more! Please, please, please?

(In background) ... -_-

He's sleeping. - He'll talk next reveiw. Can't wait for more!