Reviews for TeamUp Team Rocket
Hisomi chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
Aww! So cute! I don't see many Meowth stories, but I love them, and this one was perfect. You are my hero. XD

And by the way, the line that had Meowth fall on his face after claiming he still had his dignity, made me laugh histerically. At 11:45 pm. Good job. :)
Madam Komodo chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
That was good, real good. Team Rocket (Jesse, James, and Meowth, mostly) need more love. Very good.
Anna Sartin chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
I adored this fic. It's after midnight, my eyes are burning and I'm starting to fall asleep but I just had to let you know how adorably cute this story is. Lovz it! Keep writing! Going to bed now...
xManicx chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
This is AWESOME.! Fave!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 6 . 4/24/2010
Wow, sentimental Team Rocket is kind of weird to see, but oddly enough, a welcome change. _ And I noticed that you used quotation marks this chapter, which made it a lot easier for me to tell that they were speaking and not thinking.
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Aww, that little scene at the end was cute! And I can understand where Meowth was coming from with the being afraid to shake Pikachu's paw.
futureauthor13 chapter 5 . 4/21/2010
Cute chapter :)
Mable chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Hey, I really like the fic and hope to see more! Please, please, please?

(In background) ... -_-

He's sleeping. - He'll talk next reveiw. Can't wait for more!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
Hmm, that was a well thought out plan you had going on in the story. It does seem like something that Brock would think of.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
it really does seem like something out of a episode of pokemon in the good ol' days.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
so IC... and I like it XD!
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
yay a moewth fic and it's enjoyable...
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
Me: Nice James, real nice. _;
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Chuka: James is such a sissy!

Yuri: Chuka, that's terrible. What if Kairi was in that kind of condition?

Chuka: I'd leave him.

Kairi: Gee, thanks. Your concern overwhelms me, I am not worthy.

Me: You really aren't worthy, Kairi. Of medical treatment, yes. Chuka's respect as of yet, no.

Kairi: That's why you need to update!

Me:... God, this is pathetic. I'm having an arguement with my own made up characters about my update speed...

Yuri: Well, we ARE inspired by your friends, right?

Me: Yeah, but the person Kairi's based off of is MUCH cooler than he is.

Kairi: I hate you so much right now.

Biscuit: No Meowth! Don't die!
Cancerous Galaxy chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
You're way too hard on yourself. The only thing I have to say is to try to use quotation marks around the speaking parts. Makes it a bit easier to follow and tell when someone is speaking. Are you ever going to elaborate on that one time James didn't use the binoculars properly? Cause really want to see how he messed THAT one up.