Reviews for In Which Germany Joins the Mile High Club
chibi beary chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Hahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaa!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
Please write more! It was well written and funny; a perfect mix of humor and sexiness xD
PizzaAndBeer chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hilarious and sexy, a perfect lemon! I laughed out loud when he thought that there might be pieces of France in the bathroom and Lovino!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was so damn hot..
Olivia Ricchi chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I think that was an awsome fanfic! I am going to say check your grammar, but otherwise I thought it was wonderful! It was a cock tease for both characters and what is funny about it is the ending on what germany, italy, and romano were feeling was hilarious! Continue writing things like this, it interested me and thought it was sexy and funny. I hope you make more fanfictions like this soon!
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Ah, the wonders of Lovino's shouting
You've done a wonderful job in writing the characters, I don't really see Germany as being too OOC so well done!
PastaLover2016 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Beautiful. Germany just can't resist Italy
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
LOVED IT!

AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Poor Germany! Lol lol lol! Ds was soooo... amazing! Simply hilarious,i kept laughing the whole time!
Lovi Vargas chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
So he did fuck Feli?! I'm gonna KILL that potato bastard!
XD great PWP
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Well Prussia has influenced Germany after all. Italy is a sneaky one when he wants to be.
TheIrishHobbit chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was perfect! So funny and the characters were... well... In character!

;D
Nightraven831 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That ending was hilarious I absolutely luved it
HetaliaWhore chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
FIJGSWALDVNEXSMUT! /

I love you for making this! more plz!

I luff how smutty this is!
Lndmuse chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This was kick ass. Hot and the ending was funny. Just wanted to add to your fanbase and review collection. Write like the wind.