Reviews for In Which Germany Joins the Mile High Club
Kunoichi-Shea chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
So very very sexy! *nosebleed* Love the ending it made me laugh so hard! XD
Vrandomreader chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
HOT and hilarious... what more can one ask for?

Loved it, thanks for uploading!
UKELICIOUS chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Oh man, this was delicious! (made me wanna eat tomatoes while I read it! ;; )
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
their gonna get arrested one day...please make a seuqel were germany joins more clubs *-*
ai-08 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
there's nothing quiet like waking up and readin good smut. m i approve, i approve

slasha chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
OMG yes this story was hilarious! I love the fact that Lovino discovered his brother was gone from his seat in the end with Ludwig~ Only meaning trouble. W00t! Excellent story and nicely lemon scented.~3 I love how Spain is so nice. 3
le Crimson Scourge chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
:0 omg. Please write more gerita! That was great!
Kurika chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Unf, oh god that was hot~! 3
Deleted Account 810 chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Oh hohohohoho~ Be my internet messiah, cause honey you work miracles with a keyboard! That was glorious. Absolutely glorious. Amen.
Tamer Lorika chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this is RIDICULOUSLY amusing. i don't know why, but the stewardesses giggling and knowing what was going on made me LAUGH SO HARD.

And you totally don't sound rusty, so... more APH smut please?

(do you take pairing requests? Because Franada is so hot... winkwinknudgenudge)
sriracha style dad chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
The ending was what made it for me. Oh yes, the smexy times were quite delicious, but the END, man.

"There was silence for two seconds before Lovino started yelling profanities in Italian at a speed that Germany couldn't keep up with. Oblivious, Italy kept chattering through the door while wiping up the cum covering the toilet seat and the wall. Sighing loudly, Germany covered his face with his hands and wondered if his seat came with an eject option."

I laughed so hard I started to wheeze. Oh, Lord...

So write more of that smut, yes yes? *innocent face~*
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3