Reviews for Frays and Edges
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
I had to log in just to let you know that this was such a wonderful story! I really enjoyed this glimpse into Ziggy and Dr. K's post-series relationship; it felt so authentic in its characterization. Great story for a great couple! :)
Seren Maris chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
That was a really cute, adorable story! I really enjoyed it. Great work! :)
the true elec chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
So sweet, you really captured just why K and Ziggy are so good together.
MoonGoddessShadow chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oooh, I haven't read a Power Rangers fic in a long time, and boy howdy, was this a good one to jump back in with. The Ziggy/Dr. K pairing is one of my favorites, and you manage to convey it with a sweet and soft subtlety. It's not a heavy-handed, beating-you-over-the-head romance like some fics go for. And you're very right: I could never imagine them living in the suburbs or Doctor K wearing jeans. Anyway, this is cute and absolutely perfect for the pair.
mainestreet chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
That was completely brilliant and utterly awesome! You are a total pro! The only thing hotter than your writing is the sun! I adored the details - everything from the mint icecream to the planes flying overhead! You can set a scene up and then shake out a beautiful romantic piece! Thanks for making my Sunday extra-special!
Harley McCoy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Great one shot! The story flowed well, having a nice rythm to it (if that makes sense). I thought Ziggy and Dr. K were written really well, and their relationship complimenting their personalities. I couldn't see Dr. K being overly public or showy in her relationship with Ziggy.
Pink Wolf Princess chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was great. I adore Kiggy... even if this was more friendship than romance, it was still clear that those two have feelings towards each other. They're perfect for each other. I'm glad the screenwriters left it fairly obvious that those two were going to end up together... unlike Merrick & Princess Shayla, or Nick and Madison.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
A very cute story, though you misspelled Dillon's name several times, other than that, no complaints. I like Ziggy/Dr. K's relationship. Best line in this fic:

"You are very strange," she decided eventually.

"Now that is a foregone conclusion."

Gotta love Ziggy's patience in teaching Dr. K about regular life. He's perfect for her.
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
this was gorgeous! Loved It! 10 stars all the way!