Reviews for Morning Habits
Robin chapter 2 . 8/15
Loved it!
Julie SBXMomX chapter 2 . 8/15
Wow - I loved this! What wonderful scenes. Just brings a smile to your face!
If you would consider a Ch 3 - would love to see "In Awe" Booth the morning after the night Bones told him she was pregnant & her waking to him "talking" to their baby.
this was delightful, thank you!
seeleybooths chapter 1 . 1/28
This will always be one of my favorite fics. I have reread multiple times. You capture them so well.
lobinho de laboratrio chapter 2 . 1/26
AAAA HOW CUTE AND OMG I'M AAAAAAAAAAA
ale chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
esta muy bueno. Algo diferente.
Bb chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
Great to read, really enjoyed that!
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
What an awesome story! So cute & so them. Could definitely picture these scenarios happening...would actually enjoy seeing them:-) each scenario is my fav one; loved them all:-) Needed some happy & fun after the first two eps of season 10.
Cheryl chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Love Love Love this! Made me smile this morning...thanks!
Melissa chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
My favorite Bones story for sure. I could read it 100 times and still want to read it again.
bonseyrunner chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Haha I am still laughing from all the awesome moments you shared, thankyou it was so cheeky but true to their personalities when behind closed doors :) it was light hearted and fun, exactly what I needed, your a great writer so thanks!
dgschneider chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I wish there were more...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Nice
delia84 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
The boredom or homesick ones are probably my favorites in this chapter. However, I love what you wrote here because it sounds JUST like them:
"Of course I'm gonna go! Are you kidding? I've got a hot date with the most popular forensic anthropologist I know."

"Booth," she sighed, "I'm the only forensic anthropologist you know."

"Correction," he said, lifting a finger, "the only one I need to know."

Again, thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
delia84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I just happened upon this one, and I love it! I can't pick a favorite part, but I absolutely love what you did here. There's something so funny (and so like Brennan) about her flashing Booth to make him feel better. (I know Angela does it in the pilot, but there's something about Brennan doing it that just makes me grin.) You write both of them so well. Thanks for sharing these with us.