Reviews for Morning Habits
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 10/7/2014
What an awesome story! So cute & so them. Could definitely picture these scenarios happening...would actually enjoy seeing them:-) each scenario is my fav one; loved them all:-) Needed some happy & fun after the first two eps of season 10.
Cheryl chapter 2 . 8/31/2014
Love Love Love this! Made me smile this morning...thanks!
Melissa chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
My favorite Bones story for sure. I could read it 100 times and still want to read it again.
bonseyrunner chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Haha I am still laughing from all the awesome moments you shared, thankyou it was so cheeky but true to their personalities when behind closed doors :) it was light hearted and fun, exactly what I needed, your a great writer so thanks!
dgschneider chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I wish there were more...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
Nice
delia84 chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
The boredom or homesick ones are probably my favorites in this chapter. However, I love what you wrote here because it sounds JUST like them:
"Of course I'm gonna go! Are you kidding? I've got a hot date with the most popular forensic anthropologist I know."

"Booth," she sighed, "I'm the only forensic anthropologist you know."

"Correction," he said, lifting a finger, "the only one I need to know."

Again, thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
delia84 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I just happened upon this one, and I love it! I can't pick a favorite part, but I absolutely love what you did here. There's something so funny (and so like Brennan) about her flashing Booth to make him feel better. (I know Angela does it in the pilot, but there's something about Brennan doing it that just makes me grin.) You write both of them so well. Thanks for sharing these with us.
Ysa Ribeiro chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
I loooved it! Best B&B story that I read in a long time, my new favorite! excellent work )
Do you plan on write another chapter? sure I'm not the only one that would love the idea ;)
luckywynner86 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Such a cute little fic with all the prompts.
SammieAtHome chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
That was absolutely brilliant and sweet and now, one of my fav stories!
EveyEve1215 chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
That was really kew. l really enjoyed that read. The cuteness of their flirtatious banter. Haven't read any FF like it. So thank you I appreciate Your work. :)
the dud pistachio chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Awwww! So sweeeeet! I loved all the ways they woke up to one another but I especially loved that last one! Thank you for this superrr awesome read!
SparklingStar25 chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
Loved it..!Extremely sweet!
I'vegotGLEEinmyBONES chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I so totally love this!

Amazing job! One of my favorites for sure!

I'vegotGLEEinmyBONES