Reviews for Dragon Warrior
Kirwun chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
hm... I like your story, yet it lacks things. Try slowing down time a little bit and explain her desire to leave Velda and Tyst. True, it is obvious that Velda and Tyst arn't the greatest foster parents, but then, they could have been having a bad day or something. Next time, try using different wording also. I do not mean this as sharp and mean critisism, but more as helpful information that will, hopefully, help you in the near future. I like your imagination. )
toto chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
hm... very interesting... only, elves arn't in the Dragon Keeper Chronicles. I myself have read all of them.
Kryslynn chapter 3 . 4/20/2010
*Passes out* I love it! I beggeth thee for more!
Dragons13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
It is very good so far. PLEASE CONTINUE! It seems like it was leading to something good.
Kryslynn chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
An Intriguing concept, and thank you for taking the time to reply to my message. The storyline is quite fascinating, I've also written a Dragon keeper's fanfic. The book series is one of my favorites. I look forward to the next chapter.

-Krys
Kryslynn chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Intriguing, I am curious however, why is it not an Emerlindian child, Why is it an Elf child? I didn't think there were elves in Dragonkeeper Chronicles...