Reviews for Romeo and Juliet
jewel chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
wonderful. sweet. thoughtful. I like that this is from someone else's POV. Because that someone else, in this case Will, is like the rest of us, having questions and being fascinated by what is going on. Questions that the show doesn't necessarily address or that we as viewers and fans (of the show and relationship) would like more discussion of. I feel your piece was well written too. If you would continue this storyline, this idea of telling Jake's and Hamilton's story through the eyes of their friends and their friends trying to wrap their heads around it, I would definitely read it. I think it would be worth writing. Thank you for writing and posting.
reader chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
thank you for writing such a beautiful story with such grace and poignancy; I love this pairing I really hope you write more on them there's so much to be explored. Thank you
bioshiva07 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I just watched YA recently (yeah, a decade late) mainly because of Ian Somerhalder. I had no idea I would fall in love with the Jake/Hamilton pairing. Thank you for writing these stories!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
aw that was really sweet

i love this couple, only 1 episode and youtube clips in and i lvoe them
StreetSerenade chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
So cute. I love this, and I also loved that you used Will for the story. It's great when the other characters come into play and I think you utilized him very well. We get to see the Jake/Hamiltion dynamic through his eyes and since he's supposed to the the thoughtful one of the bunch, he makes some adorable observations about the couple. All in all, you did a really good job!

Keep writing ;o)
Tracy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
So glad there are still people writing YA fics out there! This was fabulous. Feel free to keep posting! The Jahammers need you.