Reviews for Belong
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is just... awesome. The first part was hilarious - all the cliche human-turned-Autobot plot devices thrown into one! LOL - and the last part was just... perfection. That's all I can say about it. It was perfection and I loved it. :)
WrenchWielder chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
You're a good author. I like all your stories and enjoyed this one two. Thanks for it!
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG! LOL!

I really like stories where the character gets changed into a Cybertronian... But now, whenever I read a story like that, these little one-shots are going to be running through my head, completely destroying the "The angst! The woe! The loneliness!" of the moment... *snicker*
Mysterious Prophetess chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was great. Especially the bit about the obligatory angst.

Though, every time I hear or read the word angst the Harry Potter Puppet Pals video 'Wizard Angst' keeps popping up in my mind as the Harry Puppet smacks it's head off a wall repeatedly saying 'angst.'Randomness over now.

-MP
femme4jack chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*big sappy grin*
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This was freaking amazing.

End of story.

Much love:

~Animelover
aughoti chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
This is just delightful. I've read (and enjoyed!) a number of fics that the first three sections parody, but I love the way you handled them (especially the fourth-wall comments about obligatory angst).

And the last section is incredibly sweet; it's the perfect offset to the silliness.

Thank you for posting this!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Sam's version is basically what almost everyone does in AllSpark!Sam, Transformer!Sam. I particularly liked how they where 'awere' of the plot twist and everything.

Mikeala's had me thinking that the Bots have no common sence. At all. Even Ratchet.

\O/ Will's is my favorite. I love how it works out so perfectly. WIll is a soldier, human soldier, but still giving him access to weapons and near an exit? Oh you know he was going to do something like this.

Maggie and Glen? This is why I like Glen, he is such a fanboy. And Maggie is just exasparated.

I have to admit that I've read version's and other stories with similar ideas even if the one it happens to are different. All the cliques and variations of them.

The last one though is the most realistic and most 'politicly correct' scene writen. It was also the sweetest and the one I related to the most.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love this. All of them are perfect parodies except the last one (which is very nice).
Httw chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
That was so(factorial) endearing! (more factorial?) Heh... don't ask about the factorial. Unlike the cake, it cannot lie. I was cracking up until the end. Then it was like, "Aww! How sweet!" ...factorial... :)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Aww! I absolutely love the crack and melodramatic angst that exploded out of the first four parts. Ratchet talking about plot twists going against that sort of thing made me crack up so hard. Then, the final one was just stunning and beautiful. Great job on this!
herongale chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I just love this. It's so cute!
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Gotta love those plot twists/cliches/tropes. XD

And d'aww at the end.
KrysSaiyan chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was the funniest and sweetest story I've read in a long time. Thank you. :)
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
I absolutely love the last one.