Reviews for Conned
BlueDiamondStar chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Awesome! I totally loved it.
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
what an evil person this jared is!
wotumba1 chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
will they find peter?
wotumba1 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
great story! wonder how neal will manage to leave the hospital...
Guest chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
What a bastard That Jared aPoor excuse for a human being I shudder at how dark some people write their characters psychoesfrightenme Neal should never have to kill even in self defense he hates violence depinhissoul
Last Dreamer chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Mmm, it would be awesome if you were to explore the last part of this story to it's fullest. Like just the part about Neal shooting someone to protect someone and the trama he would go through afterwards. He hates guns and he hates dead bodies...I can imagine that being the cause of those to things would mess with a persons head.

I liked the story! Keep writing!
nebbyJen chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Yet another wonderful story. I'm amazed at how few reviews you've received for your efforts so I'll add one to your stash. You've got the friendship down pat between the two men and it's so nice to read just that...friendship. I hope you continue to hammer out more fics as the show progresses. As always, very nice.
j3nnee chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Thanks.

Glad you liked it. :D
Apathetic Mortal chapter 8 . 3/30/2010
What a heartwarming end to a fantastic story! I don't know what else to say other than I love it! Very well written also! I could easily picture the scenes and characters, beautifully done!
mic19671967 chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
Awesome story!

Mic (the wife)
rpitrof chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
ah I want more. Loved the 'deer in headlights' visual I got from your description.
Ursula4x chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
You do great plot. I loved the secret room.