Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Roriette chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Mm, tactics. Just what I like, a smart, handsome, tall man. 8D

Okay fine, I'm starting to sound like Celi. Ohcom'on, Conrad is totally puurfect.

I like how Yuuri is depicted inch by inch. Because you totally captured him ;3

Love it. Sweet, adorableness yum 8D
schlo5398 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Oh my! Who knew Conrad has such a deviously dirty side? Lol. This made me laugh and the image of Conrad was very . . . steamy. Great little story!
kimberlyrox3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
ADORABLE. 3

I love how they flirted! :D

Conrad with a water gun is just too funny. I laughed so hard picturing it!

Very clever story. :]
C00KI3123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
*squeals* this is the third time i've read, and i still love it, please write more like...please :)
Suma Akila chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
squeals- I love it! And your writing is very clear, precise, and wonderfully laid out. I could picture the scene in my head perfectly! Spectacular job!
rashel chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
i dont really get the point, but i still think it was funny. espeically the part on Lady Cheri
Cherry chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Wai! Lovely!
BlackWingedAngel-Lucifer chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
LOL a serious Conrad playing with water guns is too funny, yet he does seem to fit the image quite well. The wet shirt scene was epic, you successfully made him sexier than he already was! The overall story was so cute and funny, I love how all the characters took part in it and how they each fit their role so well. I love how it started with Yuuri saying he shouldn't be the only when getting soaked. This was such a good idea! You are just too creative, I love your stories so much and how you make it all come together. Even in a setting like this one, the ConYuu love doesn't fail to show up and be so ADORABLE! I just love how you make those two flirt. Keep up the great work!
MightyMaeve chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very cute indeed! It made me smile, your description of the ever perfect Conrad with a watergun...and soaking wet. Who woulda thought that water gun fighting held such sexual tension!
akuma-river chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
So cute!
deee chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
This was such a fun read :D

LOL at Annissina. I love the image of the castle grounds being made a playground and of course wet!shirtclinging!Conrad too. 33
pyrrhicvictoly chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
OMGOMGOMG. OMG. There's a lot of undignified squealing going on over here. Wet Conrad? Yes, please.

Also, this: "I figured that it wasn't fair to be the only one to get a soaking all the time."

YES. I love Yuuri's logic! And everything was just so adorable and funny and sweet! Guh. I loved all of the character interactions. Wolfram, Cheri, and Anissina were perfect, and then there was that restrained sort of ConYuu hotness which always squishes my fangirl heart like nothing else can.

This was absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for writing such a great fic!
Chou ni Natte chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was awesome! *grins*
Anon chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
F NU THIS WAS SO FREAKING KEWL! XD

No smut for us QuQ

SEQUEL? MAYBE? I WILL BARE YOU CHILDREN...? :'3
Aimi-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
You know... I really need to stop adding your stories into my favorites because they're taking up space, but then, I keep forgetting that I already have you in my author's section. Oh well. One more can't hurt This was cute as always, and I love your character analysis. ) Write more please!