Reviews for Dating Eric
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Funny, hot, and sweet all rolled into one story.
Excellent job.
Red X aka Redhood chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
wow! that was HOT!
Love Peace Maine chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
WOW! I LOVE your BRILLIANT Idea of Sonny masquerading as Eric & MAKING LOVE to Tawni! Sonny's BULGE IN HER JEANS is VERY EXCITING! My favorite part of the story is Tawni & Sonny MAKING LOVE WITH EACH OTHER! Another favorite part of the story is the FUN of Tawni TEASING Sonny & Sonny TEASING Tawni! Another favorite scene is the final scene with Tawni & Sonny WANTING TO MAKE LOVE WITH EACH OTHER BEING TAWNI & SONNY! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER WITH A VERRRRRRRRRRRRY NAUGHTY IMAGINATION! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY NAUGHTY IMAGINATION! I am VERY EXCITED to read your Sonny/Tawni series! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
0-FudgeNugget-0 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Amazing! ;D
Funny though i read this one AFTER i read the sequel lol.
DEATHTHEBLACKSTAR chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Bad ass story. Espescially the ending. Great
Cain chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
Definitely one of the best Sonny/Tawni's out there, as far as I can tell. I'm not much for sex-centered one-shots in general, but this one is just too good not to love!
loganX5 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Loved it! Cute, a little bit sweet, utterly hilarious, and hot as hell! Just how I imagine things would be between these characters.
New Wave Manchild chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Oh wow what a story, just wow. Pretty good, this is a hot couple.

-The Cullens of Death Metal
yamiperv chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
hahaha... I knew Tawni would know that its Sonny... lol classic and i enjoyed it very much _ can't wait for your next fic :)
WyldCard4 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This seems like a good set up for Sonny/Tawnie. It's almost outright stated that Sonny is attracted to Tawnie. I'm amazed how much Sonny with a Chance gets away with in the episodes I've seen.

Sonny is jumping through a lot of mental hoops in her mind in order to justify this to herself. I like that depiction of her sexuality, even though I don't really like the character.

I'm actually not so sure this would be the first time Sonny's touched another girl's breast. She seemed extremely close to her 'friend' from Wisconsin. I really got a girlfriend impression from the girl.

Um, maybe I'm just not familiar with sex toys (I am not) but couldn't you tell that it didn't feel like a real penis? I mean it wouldn't have body heat at the very least, and it probably wouldn't feel the same. And this could not possibly be Tawnie's first time, they practically came out and said it in the episode this is based on.

Okay, maybe she's just that stupid. It is weird mixing comedic stupidity with adult situations.

OK, she knew. I should have guessed. The weird thing is that this feels like something that could happen in the show with Tawnie manipulating Sonny, with the addition of X rated content. This fic is a definite success. My only really disagreement is with Tawnie being a virgin, and that is much more hot anyway.
Ch3r chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Continue!
LBF chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Excellent story. I enjoyed every second of it.
Lovely.Memory chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Tawni: OH YES BABY RIGHT THERE! *moans*

Sonny: *sucking her breast* ok!

Tawni: W-wri-t-te more...

Sonny: *moans*
im.a.smut chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
This is the second story I have read on here that used a strap-on. This was nice, good job.
Tawnny chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
WOW. this was really good. you should make another like this!

very nice!