Reviews for Waking from Nightmares
Is this still ongoing? I'd love to know how this awesome story goes on... :) I like it!
darksaphire chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
It's been a while since your last update. I'd like to see where this story goes. It's different. :)
SheWolfMedjai chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Nice! Please continue!
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This story is so good! Please come back and update soon!
Xandra-A chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Thank you so much for this lovely fic! I'm so excited to see what what happens next.
Zana Zira chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Please don't give up on this story! I've read it through several times, it's just that good. :) Hoping for an update sometime in the future...
DamonWesker chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I miss this story, I just reread it again and was wondering if you will ever finish it. It's very good, you can't leave it hanging like this. Pleeeeeease, lol.
Hellysion chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Ohhh, you continued it, I am sooo happy! _ I read this one long ago, but I was sooo frustrated when it stop at so few chaps, sniiiiffffff! So, thank you, hehe, I just loved how you wrote Sephi and Vinni, if only Square Enix would take this as an script, hehehe.
I can dream!

Kudooosss, and I hope this was not the last chapter :D
bijoulovertje123 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Pleeaaassseee keep updating this story, i luuuuuv it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Lovely story, I hope you update soon, cause this is just soooo gooood!
Guesty TD chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Love this story soooo much. So awesome. You did Minerva wonderfully by the way.
Your portrayal of Vincent and Sephiroth and Aerith is so good! I really can't wait for more of this super cool story. I'm running out of nice words so say, but I really hope you update soon cause this is just too perfect!
Also can't wait to see what you do for Sephy's father!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
*tackleglomps Alma* finally u updated, i love this story because so many people seem to forget that Seph wasn't a monster to begin with but was driven to it and it's kinda fun watching Vince almost in a dad mode, can't wait to see where it goes
Chostani-san128 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Yay! I have to admit I forgot that this story was on my alert list, but I am happy it is, because I still like it as much as the first time I read it. Thanks for posting! I'm excited to read what happens next. I was listening to the song Breath of Life by Florence and the Machine while reading this chapter, and the song fits surprisingly well with it. :) Anyway, awesome chapter!
GNXmike chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
This... was... 2... awe-... -some... 4... WORDS! 8DDDDD

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAY ITSTHENEWCHAPTERIHAVESOLONGE DTOREADANDSEEWHATHAPPENED!

Thankie, thankie, thankie, thankie! As for the story itself, it was such a moving chapter of... redemption. Despite all he did wrong, in reality, it wasn't his fault. He was forced this way and every move and thought of his was powered by Jenove, not his own real will.

Vincent was such the candidate for this, cuz out of all the others, he would have faith that Sephiroth is redeemable, and would go through everything he did to give Sephiroth a chance TuT

This fic is the first thing ever to make me appreciate Aerith ;D You handled her very well and it really placed your feet in her shoes. Angeal was a surprise to see! He's probably the only other person to give Sephiroth a chance. Probably more so than Vincent even. Minerva was handled excellently, and it was very close to how a god/goddess would act and respond.

Beautiful conclusion to Sephiroth's illness (he lived, yaaay!) and Vincent going thru the impossible to bring him back. Now its up to Sephiroth to make fighting to keep his life worth the risk. I assume Jenova is gone from him since 1, he had geostigma which meant his body was FIGHTING Jenova cells, 2, Minerva, Aerith and the Lifestream burned it out of him. Now, when Sephiroth wakes, he'd be free of Jenova and able to think for the first time on his own.

I really, REALLY can't wait to see what happens from here.

Anyway, THANKS FOR THE XMAS GIFT! And a Happy Holidays to you too!

Continue! Continue!