Reviews for Waking from Nightmares
Hinatinha chapter 5 . 10/3/2015
Good fic!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/1/2015
Is this still ongoing? I'd love to know how this awesome story goes on... :) I like it!
darksaphire chapter 5 . 12/20/2014
It's been a while since your last update. I'd like to see where this story goes. It's different. :)
SheWolfMedjai chapter 5 . 5/13/2014
Nice! Please continue!
Angryanimeperv64 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
This story is so good! Please come back and update soon!
Xandra-A chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Thank you so much for this lovely fic! I'm so excited to see what what happens next.
Zana Zira chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Please don't give up on this story! I've read it through several times, it's just that good. :) Hoping for an update sometime in the future...
DamonWesker chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
I miss this story, I just reread it again and was wondering if you will ever finish it. It's very good, you can't leave it hanging like this. Pleeeeeease, lol.
Hellysion chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
Ohhh, you continued it, I am sooo happy! _ I read this one long ago, but I was sooo frustrated when it stop at so few chaps, sniiiiffffff! So, thank you, hehe, I just loved how you wrote Sephi and Vinni, if only Square Enix would take this as an script, hehehe.
I can dream!

Kudooosss, and I hope this was not the last chapter :D
bijoulovertje123 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Pleeaaassseee keep updating this story, i luuuuuv it!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
Lovely story, I hope you update soon, cause this is just soooo gooood!
Guesty TD chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Love this story soooo much. So awesome. You did Minerva wonderfully by the way.
Your portrayal of Vincent and Sephiroth and Aerith is so good! I really can't wait for more of this super cool story. I'm running out of nice words so say, but I really hope you update soon cause this is just too perfect!
Also can't wait to see what you do for Sephy's father!
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
*tackleglomps Alma* finally u updated, i love this story because so many people seem to forget that Seph wasn't a monster to begin with but was driven to it and it's kinda fun watching Vince almost in a dad mode, can't wait to see where it goes
Chostani-san128 chapter 5 . 12/22/2012
Yay! I have to admit I forgot that this story was on my alert list, but I am happy it is, because I still like it as much as the first time I read it. Thanks for posting! I'm excited to read what happens next. I was listening to the song Breath of Life by Florence and the Machine while reading this chapter, and the song fits surprisingly well with it. :) Anyway, awesome chapter!