Reviews for Unexpected
Anarchy chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
Hello, It's me. You might remember me from you're finished story Chase Me. Anyway, I need you to do me a favour. You see there is an author called DarkAhsoka. He/She has a fanfic called The Pleasures of Captivity. I wondering if you could perhaps contact him (or else get someone who can) and ask when he plans on putting it back in the FanFiction Universe.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It's a shame that you're not writing it anymore...
Mr T FOO chapter 10 . 2/10/2011
Niceeeeeee but your Jokers kind of an asshole
Athulis chapter 12 . 2/4/2011
Great fic. Interesting and in character. Looking forward to reading more.
Guardian54 chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
Good... but one minor detail: Quarians have 2 toes on each foot.
Thomas chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
That should be Reaper IFF here not FTL, just a minor nitpick ;)
Wiggs Magee chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
Brilliant
Wiggs Magee chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
Its a brilliant peice of writing but im really not sure this is a Paragon Shepard. He looks to be mainly Renegade.
Eternal Density chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
that was quite the battle, and an interesting mix of character interactions :D
Infernal00 chapter 12 . 6/9/2010
I actually enjoyed Chapter 12 more than I thought I would.

The best bit's for me was the talks between Jack & Legion.

Cheers
AirKing chapter 12 . 6/6/2010
Really liked the fighting scenes, they were really detailed. I liked the Legion POV, not alot of people do that. Good job, can't wait for the next one.
Candle in the Night chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
Huge chapter compared to the others, nice work.

I like the interest from Legion and Jack, they are probably as opposite as beings get.

Also the orginality of the whole crew abducion thing is very welcome to see.
deathunit100010 chapter 11 . 5/25/2010
that was great! i love things like this. hope to see another one soon man
GreasyKiwi chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
A few things:

First off, this is by far the best fan-fiction I have ever read, I even recommended this to someone and they LOVED it, so congratulations on such an amazing creation.

Secondly, remember that it is the Reaper IFF, not FTL.

I rate your creation 5 out of 5 stars, and recommend this to everyone.

Lastly, would you mind if I upload this to DeviantArt, I will give you full credit, and hopefully it will get you some more viewers. Thanks.

~GreasyKiwi
bharned1 chapter 11 . 4/29/2010
Excellent story! I like the mix of seriousness and humor. The EDI/Joker banter is great! By the way, I saw your note about FEAR 3. I don't know what to think...Fettel and Point Man working together seems a bit odd, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »