Reviews for Rekai Heist
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 7/17/2012
Kurama manipulated the whole Artifacts of Darkness arc. That really shouldn't surprise me.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Nitpicks: Thief, not theif. Into, not inot. That, not htat. As well as those typos, the official romaji (Latin alphabet) are Reikai, not Rekai. Enma, not Enmah. Yes, I am way too anal-retentive about spelling. Sorry.
venusgirl chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I, personally, would LOVE to see a part three! Besides, I've read all of your other YYH stuff (except the finish to Prelude since it doesn't exist yet...LOL). I love your work!
Wenxi chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
A 3rd part would be nice, but I like the brother centric. Good Hiei, I can never write him, but yours is amazing. And I probably should have thought that it was all planned out. Awesome job!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Please continue. I like evil manipulative Kurama.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
This is a very entertaining series you've writtten. a part three would be most welcome.
the laughing mann chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
This was a very interesting fiction. I really like the brorherly aspect of it and how they are still calculating demons despite it all. It is a really awesome twist. I think a third part would wrap it up a bit better but even without it, it is a good story and ended nicely.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
Yay! Part 3! Part 3! What? Only 3 reviews? You obviously deserve more than that! What's wrong with the readers on here? Honestly. *sigh...

But I can't help but be a bit bothered by the fact that Kurama openly said that about his mother, about her being 'only human' or something along the lines. Do I sense another meaning behind the words just to throw Hiei off? I don't know. Maybe I can just think that and get it over with. But I love it! This is cute! I like your YYH stories! The only one I haven't finished reading is Dark Real and its sadly on hold sequel.
kitty chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Please make a part three because I love your stories
Luckygrl27 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Part three please! Love your stories! (and the fact that you actually update them D) Thanks!
BookOfXcentric chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
That was great! Thank you.

I love stories that show Hiei and Kuramas (especially Kuramas) darker sides. They're demons after all :p
curse-of-the-cat chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
Part three, please? *puppy eyes* Because you love me?

Anyway, loved it. I can agree with Kurama though, brothers are a distraction, and you and I both know it. *grins* Great chapter, and hopefully can't wait for the next one.
ForTheLoveOfTheStory chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Good job, It is driffrent. Cant watie to read more !
applejuice chapter 1 . 3/18/2010