Reviews for The Battle is Over
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love this pairing.
NamelessSaint chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I do hope you decide to write more Malice; you are so good at it.
FaberryFan chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Aw :D! I like Malice.
jessievamp06 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I like this one, you and your friend did a very good job on this story. I really like the Malice paring.
Listener15 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Awww. The knight in shining armor saves Underland and snags the Queen. Awesome! I liked the line about her lipstick. That was a sweet way of telling Alice it was okay to kiss her. Congrats on your longest fanfiction to date! Very well done. Hope to see more from you.
WolfDragonGod chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
great story loved it.
gschelt chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
this was really cute. especially the line, ""It won't ruin my lipstick if you kiss me." loved it. short and sweet. :]
Bandaged Surface Raven chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Raven:not good not good!

Tarrant:Oh no! not the queen also!-crys-

Jabberwocky:Now that's just wierd.

March Hair:I don't get it...queen like Alice? I thought Queen like Mad Hatter...Sugar!-throws sugar at Mirana who ducks-

OK seriously why and who thought of this I just don't see the queen is well you know...Not Homophobic just scared.
VogueThousand chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Awesome job !
mypoetictragedy chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I absolutly LOVE Malice! They just make a freaking cute couple! I loved the fact that Alice was still wearing her armor :P It make me feel like she was Mirana's knight in shinning armor *sigh* x3 Cute as hell, awesome job D Rlly well-done

Do you think you're going to make other like that, a sequel maybe ? There's not enough Malice fiction!
Bloody Dead And Sexy chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Alice dressed as a knight adds the spice to this scene. During the movie, i thought that Mirana and Alice would end together, and that Alice was her "Prince".
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I LOVE this XD I wish there were more fanfics with this pairing XD
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Very cute
Kay8abc chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very sweet, I love this pairing.

-Kate
Ellie S chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was great. I like how it flowed with the movie and how you wrote it as an alternate ending keep it up. it was great.