Reviews for When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
ro781727 chapter 7 . 1/14/2016
Author's Notes as chapters are against the rules of .
ro781727 chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
Why didn't Merry know who she was despite being there when she resolved to join the Fellowship? Sure, she didn't say her name but he would still know she was a member of the Fellowship. Also, Author's Notes aren't allowed as chapter.
Padfootette chapter 9 . 3/8/2015
Fantastic story I loved it and I can't wait for more please update soon
Belinda Valentine Bite chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
Me like.
danbear chapter 7 . 10/10/2012
AJ/Legolas
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 8 . 6/18/2012
Great story. I can't wait to read more. By now you should have learned of the plot by to delete any and all stories that have violence and lemons involved. We as writers and readers cannot just take this threat lying down. There are a couple petitions going around on change dot org about fanfiction deleting stories. All you have to do is go to change dot org and search under fanfiction. Then sign the petitions that you support. They also give you the option of sharing on facebook to allow your friends to sign it too. I would pass this knowledge along to all your readers and writing friends. Please update soon.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 8 . 4/26/2012

Griffin would fit AJ better (and about a no magical creature rule, when has she ever been normal?)
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
this is great!
Salena Knight chapter 8 . 10/8/2011
Good story so far! - Please continue!
cookyc chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
your story is good and for me you don't have to do the POVs I can't wait to read more
Is-this-supposed-to-be-clever chapter 8 . 6/29/2010
It is great please keep going
kitty161 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
I like the story so far. I think that A.J.'s animagus form should be something that will be useful later on. A form that will be fast, relatively stealthy, and good to have in a fight. There are many animals to choose from that fit those categories.
AnimeIceFox chapter 6 . 4/24/2010