Reviews for Zip It
This is so adorable! :))
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Poor b!
goldseadragon chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
They are so sweet...but I think I might have lit him on fire for ruining my hair.

Just an FYI, Locks of Love doesn't give hair to cancer patients. They only give wigs to people with permanent hair loss, like Alopecia areata.
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
so cute, I loved it!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Loved this! If you ever wanted to make it a two-shot, a horrific first date would be hilarious LOL
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
awesome...:)
marigold123 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Sweet story! I enjoyed the way you wrote Edward's emotions...his attraction to Bella and his shyness...then the Hair Incident of 2010...calamitous meeting ends up right.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Great story. The Great Hair Incident had the potential for a disaster of epic proportions, but it ended up being very sweet.
my2galspal chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Ha! What a wonderful o/s. Thanks so much for sharing your work with the rest of us.
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
awww...soo cute! i love this!
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Um oops? Yeah not the best way to impress a girl :)

Cute story :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
That was some accident! But what a nice outcome. Thanx for the fun!
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
aww! This was awesomee! A winner on my account! :)
Hellacious.Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
holy catnip lmao that was a total FML moment awesome
jointgifts chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I know you wrote/posted this months ago, but I just happened to stumble across it and wanted to say how much I loved it - so adorable! Loved and felt bad for Edward the whole time, but it was great.

Also had to point out that I'm originally from Bethesda, with many friends who worked on the Hill, and I enjoyed a little bit of nostalgia reading this. When they went to meet Alice, I kept thinking "I know Bubbles is right by the Bethesda Metro stop"... and then that was her salon!

So funny. Anyway, great story, just wanted to let you know!