Reviews for Haunted by Water
indiran chapter 11 . 2/14
wow, this story is just amazing. wonderful.
Even though it's very tragic and sad, your version of roy's background really did make sense.
Roy seems a bit more emotional than he is in manga, but it's understandable with the explanation.
And the RoyxRiza and RoyxHughes relationships. It's good to see they help roy coping with his past monsters. not to mention Madam Christmas. Ed and Al also play ther parts in it, helping the beloved colonel.
The combination of all of these is what I love most.
deep, strong friendship between Roy and Hughes(maybe more than that). Complicated but intense love with Riza(which I call RoyAi). Parental!ChrisRoy. and parental!RoyEdAl.
I really hope to see more fma(roycentric) fics from you. I love your story so much!
SilverHowler chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
Great story, very exciting and well-written. I'm glad I stumbled across it! :)
ssadropout chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
I'm sad that this story is over, but it was great to have such a satisfying conclusion. I didn't really expect Ed to become a hapless victim- he's too clever- but you managed to sustain tension despite my expectations.

I'm always looking forward to reading your tales, especially the multi-chapter ones. I'm currently doing a re-read of 'Sorrow's Dark Array,' one of my favorite fanfics. I rarely re-read fanfics, so you know that I really liked it!
lost cause331 chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
Thanks. This is great and I'm sad that it's over. Glad Ed came out of it mostly unscathed. He's and Is is still fun to read about and it is too bad that I can't read about how Winrey Will kill him.
AnimeCookie93 chapter 11 . 5/18/2010
Such a great ending. I'm glad Ed escaped, and that... *snorts* Elicia peed on Ed... XD

I'm sad, however, that the story is through. Nothing more could happen, after all.

:) Cookie

PS I have a request: Could you write another EdxWin, possibly multi-chapter? I think you write that pairing well, as well as Royai and RoyxMaes... maybe put the three together somehow?
Orange Singer chapter 11 . 5/17/2010
Lovely wrap up! I ADORE how Elicia did something gross to our two favorite men. Hilarious.
Mary chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
Wow

great story, and awesome chapter.

Ill be waiting for more.
AnimeCookie93 chapter 10 . 5/13/2010
My stomach was, quite literally, in knots by the time Al found Maes and Roy. I'm literally jumping to know just what's going to happen next. Fantastic.

~Cookie
lost cause331 chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
No! Poor Ed. I'll bet the automail port will hurt when he wakes up. Hope he gives then a run for their money when he wakes up.
Orange Singer chapter 10 . 5/12/2010
YES. AWESOME. I've been waiting for Ed to get caught by the bastards. This just got way more intense! Nice chapter!
ssadropout chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Sorry that I haven't been reviewing, but I am epically lazy.

This is a mesmerizing story, and I look forward to each chapter. In this chapter (9), I particularly enjoyed the juxtaposition of the humor and the horror. Mustang's menu selections and Edward's reactions were choice. For some reason, I really like it when Mustang uses his alchemy to control and extinguish blazes, so I liked seeing that. I imagine that a partially burned child's body may be even more upsetting than a completely charred one, but it looks like the evidence will help our heroes solve the gruesome crimes. Poor Roy, haunted by water. Rain has worse implications for him than I had imagined.
Orange Singer chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
AWESOME! As usual, of course! I love how intricate this plot is. That sure takes talent!
Orange Singer chapter 7 . 4/25/2010
awesome chapter, as usual!
CripticWolf chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
Great chapter, cannot wait for more 3
lost cause331 chapter 6 . 4/18/2010
Poor drunk Roy. And those kids. And Ed is just asking or trouble. Can't wait for the next chapter.