Reviews for Construct
Minao Tskino chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
I've been wondering...
WHERE'S SLADE?!
patattack chapter 15 . 1/18/2013
Sweet chapter, wicked action. Liked the ending, it was cute.
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Why the hell would you make Construct kiss Raven?
That is just crap.
This story says right on it:
Beast Boy & Raven
For all crud. That's why I was reading this story in the first place!
*growling with fury*
But good story anyway.
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
Beast Boy and his ignorance...
He and Raven are a cute couple though.
And I'm stubborn about that. :)
LionDreamerAKAfan chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
what the heck Robin, for god's sake, leave the guy alone
michael3433344 chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Great story,with an intresting oc,please continue. 5/5
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 13 . 9/1/2012
I'm actually crying man, it's coming down my cheeks right now.
great story! Great story!
cheese chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
this story is so cool
Concolor44 chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
So he's really going. I wondered if he would. Wasn't actually convinced of it until the GL's showed up.

It SEEMS as if he's got a good handle on things now, at least as good as they can be while he has a memory shortage. I hope for the best for him on Oa.
Concolor44 chapter 12 . 11/10/2011
Great fight scene! I like that OC. Too many people take the Thanagarians for granted, underestimating them, and that can be a fatal mistake.

I don't think Jason needs to worry too much about how BB and Rae will react. They'll likely be relieved that he's going to try to get some help with his powers.
Concolor44 chapter 11 . 11/7/2011
I am UBER-IMPRESSED by the maturity that Gar evinced in this chapter! It's also very easy to understand how he would know about Jason's crush, considering how acute his senses are. But Raven being surprised by it? Eh. I don't think that's something she'd miss, honestly. I know you've mentioned that he locks her out, mentally, but come on! She's smart, intuitive, and canny, and she notices things. She wouldn't need to be an empath to pick up on his attraction.
Concolor44 chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Control, dude. Maintaining control is a good thing, Jay. But you gotta know when to let go and flow with the moment, right?

Yes, Jason could take a page from Gar's book. He's going to kill himself if he keeps going on his current track.

More excellent exposition and crisp dialog. I particularly liked that easy, intimate little moment with Starfire. Glad I am that you do not portray her as a ditz.

. . . . .

I just have one slight bit of constructive criticism. During dialog, the associated descriptive passages should go with the speaker, in the same paragraph. For example:

... Finally she stepped back, shaking her head.

"I think that's Jason's powers' way of saying leave it alone." Beastboy spared the teenager a look before walking over to his girlfriend.

"Leave it alone huh? What were those things?" Raven shrugged, a quizzical look on her face.

"They might be something like my emotions in Nevermore. But I don't know." Beastboy just shook his head.

. . . . . . .

It would be more natural to arrange them this way:

... Finally she stepped back, shaking her head. "I think that's Jason's powers' way of saying leave it alone."

Beastboy spared the teenager a look before walking over to his girlfriend. "Leave it alone huh? What were those things?"

Raven shrugged, a quizzical look on her face. "They might be something like my emotions in Nevermore. But I don't know."

Beastboy just shook his head. "So do you have any idea what the different colors mean? Like what the heck was that dragon thing?" questioned Beastboy, his voice rising slightly as he kept talking.

. . . . .

That way, there is no confusion about who is saying what. Usually it doesn't really get in the way of the story, and interpretation isn't an issue, but there were a few places where I had to read it twice to make sure which speaker was saying what.

Other than that, no worries!
Concolor44 chapter 9 . 9/12/2011
Poor Jason! Man, does he ever have a tough chestnut to crack. And the one that is causing his turmoil is likely the only one who can help him, but if he lets her in to help she'll see his emotions for what they are ... and he just can't deal with that. Certainly not yet.

That vicious circle between his powers and his physical form is quite a pickle as well. Dang.

Either you don't like this OC very much (which I seriously doubt) or you've got an ace up your sleeve, plot-wise. Can't wait to see it!
dude305 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
awesome story please update soon!
Concolor44 chapter 8 . 8/31/2011
Yellow wall? Yellow? NOT good.

Yeah, Jason doesn't have issues. And there's no water in the ocean, either. Raven very likely knows exactly what's bothering him because that problem's little sister is bothering her, too. She's just better at dealing with it.

It's tough getting close to people. I've heard it said that having a child is like taking your heart out of your body and letting it run around on its own. Having really good friends - especially when you don't have much experience with true friendship - is not unlike having a child, in that respect.

I'm tremendously glad you decided to continue this story. I hope it gets lots of hits and tons of reviews.