Reviews for Wesley Crusher: He COULD Be Worse ::rewrite::
skyfires chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
This is really funny!
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
Wesley,

Do you remember your first tour of the ship? Spending extra time to identify parts of the ship found on the schematics? Somewhere along that tour you were shown airlocks. If this idea is too much, give them the original red shirts that were worn on Kirk's Enterprise...that should do the trick!

Best of Luck,

SetPhasers2Stun

PS: great story :)
CityDurl chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
Hilarious! I do hope you update and have them die a horrible death. And I even like Wesley!
AM83220 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Most amusing! I really enjoyed this story so far. So is there any chance we can see the twins take command on the bridge when the captain is injured during a battle with a Romulan ship?
Sunny chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Love your sense of humor! Very funny!
katzsoa chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
Oh, a rewrite! Those are always nice. And this is just as funny as ever!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Betazoid! WHY! Oh dear god, what mayhem will go in in sickbay? They're so ANNOYING!
autumnrose2010 chapter 5 . 3/14/2011
Just when Wesley thought things couldn't get any worse LOL
Quitealiar chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
I love this story. It's so funny! I feel bad for Wesley. If I had cousins like that, I think I would be screaming.
moved1account chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
After reading this, I don't think I'll complain about his bit of gary-stue-ness so much anymore. He's not half as bad as Edward Cullen or these annoying cousins.

KILL THEM WESELY! :-D
autumnrose2010 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Thanks for another hilarious chapter LOL
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
oh. my. god. This is the first time I have felt the overwhelming urge to shoot a fictional character. You have captured their annoying-ness perfectly.
autumnrose2010 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Funny!
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
*sigh* X

Well, at least Wrof isn't AS affected by their MS/GS-ness.
UNDERLANDERfromtheOVERLAND chapter 1 . 6/4/2010