Reviews for For the Sake of One
Saphia chapter 12 . 3/14
So is this book canceled or what? We’re in 2018 now, soo?
Addmorelogic chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
Saying that he would go to hell because of pride and greed is a little ridiculous. Given that his whole life was used for the betterment of other
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
naruto fan chapter 3 . 8/15/2017
Naruto's benn theough alot of shit shit already, can't be selfish just once? Why was he gonna be sent to hell for being selfish for the first time in his life? Cut the dude some slack damn!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2017
the word evil is thrown around too easily here, in the ninja world where people die because a kage wanted more territory, and the other village captures another village to protect themselves sparking a chain of wars, there really isn't much black and white. im 2 seconds from leaving since you make characters evil for literally no reason and intentionally bring them ooc
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
yo this was nice and all but dont make sasuke evil, he shouldve had some kind of reaction to betrayal tho since he's been betrayed by his older brother like that but besides that nice
Haricsson chapter 3 . 3/19/2017
most idiotic logic of sending someone to if people always die when there is no one to love they could choose to go naruto is acting like getting betrayed by your crush is simple...I think this naruto is completely retarded.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/7/2017
Teme does NOT mean bastard
And it's arigatou not arigato
Try going to jisho
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
Sakura is more of a bitch than in canon.
That is something I thought wasn't possible.
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 1/21/2017
Good job chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Good sir, I don't usually cry, or even tear up, but dang, you almost made me cry with the Kushina and naruto meeting scene. Good job, you are an excellent writer. Keep it up!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
Ok I understand...please let me know when the next chapters up

I want to read a certain uchiha and haruno's reactions to Naruto's mom and also with Sasuke finding out that Naruto's mom knew his mom
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
I like your writing it doesn't seem to have any glaring mistakes, and doesn't rely on us hating the straw men version of the characters.
Zuulik chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
While I'm not a fan of the pairing, I'm glad that you aren't making Kiba a dick. A lot of stories do, so it's great to see q nice kiba.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19/2016