Reviews for For the Sake of One
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 2 . 2/14
Sakura is more of a bitch than in canon.
That is something I thought wasn't possible.
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 1/21
that was good keep the chapters coming
Good job chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Good sir, I don't usually cry, or even tear up, but dang, you almost made me cry with the Kushina and naruto meeting scene. Good job, you are an excellent writer. Keep it up!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
Ok I understand...please let me know when the next chapters up

I want to read a certain uchiha and haruno's reactions to Naruto's mom and also with Sasuke finding out that Naruto's mom knew his mom
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
I like your writing it doesn't seem to have any glaring mistakes, and doesn't rely on us hating the straw men version of the characters.
Vortiivask Jaeger chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
While I'm not a fan of the pairing, I'm glad that you aren't making Kiba a dick. A lot of stories do, so it's great to see q nice kiba.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
silverstreak93242 chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
Here's hoping that this finds you well, I will just say that I have enjoyed reading this fic and I hope you manage to get back to writing some day! I myself am guilty of taking years to update...anyways, I hope your doing well, and continue this story when you have the time!
HOI-CHAN chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
This was a good story. Shame that nobody's continued it. Have you considered putting it up for adoption?
ShadowImageComics chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Once again, you did a good job with this story. I like to see another chapter of this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2016
I just read half this stuff in it makes Naruto look with a retarded
thebestoftherest chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
Good story please continue it.
trafalgarlaw10 chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
I really wanted to see what Kushina was going to do to Sakura. Awesome story btw
nightwind83 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
id love to see a update
kurifu gari chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
Lynch sakura that banshee deserves it