Reviews for For the Sake of One
naruto fan chapter 3 . 8/15
Naruto's benn theough alot of shit shit already, can't be selfish just once? Why was he gonna be sent to hell for being selfish for the first time in his life? Cut the dude some slack damn!
the word evil is thrown around too easily here, in the ninja world where people die because a kage wanted more territory, and the other village captures another village to protect themselves sparking a chain of wars, there really isn't much black and white. im 2 seconds from leaving since you make characters evil for literally no reason and intentionally bring them ooc
yo this was nice and all but dont make sasuke evil, he shouldve had some kind of reaction to betrayal tho since he's been betrayed by his older brother like that but besides that nice
kalavuna chapter 3 . 3/19
most idiotic logic of sending someone to if people always die when there is no one to love they could choose to go naruto is acting like getting betrayed by your crush is simple...I think this naruto is completely retarded.
Teme does NOT mean bastard
And it's arigatou not arigato
Try going to jisho
Fangirl-Miu-Chan chapter 2 . 2/14
Sakura is more of a bitch than in canon.
That is something I thought wasn't possible.
my 2 guys chapter 12 . 1/21
that was good keep the chapters coming
Good job chapter 8 . 11/30/2016
Good sir, I don't usually cry, or even tear up, but dang, you almost made me cry with the Kushina and naruto meeting scene. Good job, you are an excellent writer. Keep it up!
TokusatsuLuv chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
Ok I understand...please let me know when the next chapters up

I want to read a certain uchiha and haruno's reactions to Naruto's mom and also with Sasuke finding out that Naruto's mom knew his mom
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2016
I like your writing it doesn't seem to have any glaring mistakes, and doesn't rely on us hating the straw men version of the characters.
Vortiivask Jaeger chapter 4 . 7/29/2016
While I'm not a fan of the pairing, I'm glad that you aren't making Kiba a dick. A lot of stories do, so it's great to see q nice kiba.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
silverstreak93242 chapter 12 . 6/5/2016
Here's hoping that this finds you well, I will just say that I have enjoyed reading this fic and I hope you manage to get back to writing some day! I myself am guilty of taking years to update...anyways, I hope your doing well, and continue this story when you have the time!
HOI-CHAN chapter 12 . 5/28/2016
This was a good story. Shame that nobody's continued it. Have you considered putting it up for adoption?
ShadowImageComics chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
Once again, you did a good job with this story. I like to see another chapter of this story.