Reviews for Forgotten Nostalgia
lupewoollett chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
are there any more its really good
Byakurai Arashi chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
ur story is really awesome...i love it :D..please update soon :)
GreenFantasy64 chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
I just finish reading this story and my gosh I love it! :D

Please update soon :)

P.S

Great job!
Yougurholic chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Oh! I hope Almia remember Rufus. I love it how Rufus is constantly looking over her in the shadows and now he's out. Please do update soon!
prospiitian chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
Seriously. Please update this. I've fallen in love with this story already ;_;
Sir Godot chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
And Rufus saves the day. I wonder how things will turn out, on the one hand I want Rufus and Alicia to be happy together, but on the other hand Lezard also deserves to be happy. You can't really blame him for what he did in his previous life.

Keep it up!
Animangame02freak chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
Very nice. Can't wait for more.
Sir Godot chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
An update? That certainly took me by surprise. And I see the forming of a love triangle, let's just hope it ends with Lezard's sanity intact this time XD
hihazuki chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Oh my... Is that a love triangle I'm detecting? Oh well, I'm curious to what happens next. Please update!
minaseiko1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love your story and how it starts. Please pleeeaaaaasssseeee continue this. I can't wait to read the next chapter. D
Animangame02freak chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Well, come on! Let's see Chapter numero 2. (An avid RufusxAlicia fan)
FM chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Nice story! BTW... would another character reincarnated too?
Juniper113 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
OH MY WORD! I nearly cried... especially the throne scenee!

I LOVE IY!

Amzing story and a very well done... I shall review agin in a minute... I like reviwing chapter by chapter.

Very well written 1st chapter and interested to see where it shall go

Awesomeness

Rufus and Alicia/ Almia (liking the new name!) are my fav pairings ever :P

XnancyX
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Compared to the other recent author who wrote a story based on a similar plot, you did 40 times better - in proper format and proper English which earns ya another cookie point score!

This is a nice read
Sir Godot chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
The prologue kinda reminds me of the beginning of Valkyrie Profile where Lucio and Platina run away

I'm interested to see how thing will turn out, so keep writing, ok?

Keep up the good work,