Reviews for The Perfect Girl
sweet and short 3 loved it
blbo157 chapter 15 . 11/11
I just discovered this story LOVE it... can't wait for next chapter...
Keep holding on 'cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it trouhg just stay strong 'cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you...!
lynard69 chapter 15 . 11/7
I love that they are finally together and so sweet. I sure hope that they are confident in their relationship before the drama begins. I really hate it when characters make stupid decisions and jump ship before knowing the facts or sticking together through it.
stephi910 chapter 15 . 11/7
good to see a new chapter up...enjoyed it, tho def creeped out by the sneaky photographer...looking forward to the next update :)
twificfan chapter 15 . 11/6
I am reading this for the second time and although I remember some of it, I am enjoying it just as much as I did the first time.
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 15 . 11/5
yay! so glad this story had an update! its definitely on of my drop everything stories. cant wait for more. i love to see them starting to blossom their relationship. i love that bella isnt afraid to tell edward hes being too much and that bella was finally able to just completely let go. cant wait for more. also... who's the photog that she recognizes? i caught that foreshadowing, lol.
Romana973 chapter 15 . 11/5
Thanks for the update! The mysteries continue to mount - what's up with the photographer? Who was her mother? Why did her father never bother to check in on her after he left her in the "care" of the witch Renee? Where is her father? What happened to Edward's parents?
Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
I know Bella isn't used to alle these security measures, but isn't it expected from her to voice something like that? After all she's sure she had seen this guy before... and that he managed to surprise Riley and Jane makes him certainly a potential threat. If it had been a weapon instead of a camera...

Nevertheless, welcome back Mina. I'm so glad to hear you're going to continue this story.
Kate1386 chapter 15 . 11/4
So happy to see this update :-) curious about the photographer but looks like they're having fun..
mym90 chapter 15 . 11/4
I love this story and was so happy to see an update for it.
sujari6 chapter 15 . 11/4
I think there's something underhanded going on.
debslmac chapter 15 . 11/3
Nannyjojo chapter 15 . 11/3
I think this is kind of like the calm before the storm in a round about way.
Looking forward to seeing what will happen, seems the photographer was after just the right photo.
Bubbleybear chapter 15 . 11/3
I love this story and was so happy to see an update for it. I hope that it doesn't get too hard for the pair and that their love is stronger than anything that gets thrown at them. And I hope that there isn't going to be a 'new moon' type situation.

Thank you for updating again!