Reviews for The Perfect Girl
Diana Prenze chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
Ow, I can't believe I did this to myself! Reading an unfinished fic that hasn't updated for a year! The thing is... You are the Mina Rivera who does LyricalKris banners aren't you? I'm a total fan of both of you haha. I'm in the facebook group i kind of ship your friendship (?) I don't know how I found your fics but here I am and I'm freeaaking curious about what's to come. I loved this fic so far. Pleaaase say you're still writing! See ya!
HappyEndingLover chapter 15 . 10/2/2016
Bummer I came to the end. I am really enjoying the story!
Tonia Rains chapter 15 . 9/27/2016
You don't get a smiley from me you get words... Please I know that RL is probably kicking you tail feathers right now but don't leave a girl hanging? I am hoping to be able to read more about the charming Prince that you have portrayed here and how Artella is handling the burgeoning romance, so please feed this addiction of mine and continue on.
Djejdjdjendkd chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
I just found your story. It is so very well written and the characters are very captivating ! I noticed u hadn't updated in so long . I hope u decide to get back to writing. Don't abandon this work. It is wonderful!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/10/2016
I'm laughing cuz Edward scoffed at the idea of seeing a person and the whole world stops... Lol! I hope you start writing again soon. I miss this story and have started reading it again so that means you have to start writing more updates. Right? Right! :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
I loved that Bella saved herself!
Hope you updat soon :) 3
Guest chapter 8 . 3/27/2016
Loving it! Hope you keep updating. I'm dreading reaching the end of your published
Guest chapter 7 . 3/27/2016
Really loving your story. Hope you continue it
Guest chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
I'm really liking this story. Hoping you update soon
Cockerspanmom chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
Edward is such a loving caring prince. So sweet. Welcome back. Still hanging in. Love your writing. Take care.
Lizzard43 chapter 15 . 1/28/2016
That last photographer was kind of sketchy. For Jane and Riley to be caught totally unawares is something to be worried about. Thanks for putting ideas in my head now I'm going to be wondering what if going to happen until your next update. :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 14 . 1/28/2016
All right girl, I'm down to my last chapter... Just letting you know... Lol.

I'm glad Bella has that little melt down and got everything of her chest. The fact that she felt safe to do so in front of Edward shield volumes. He really needs to think about that cuz you know he is going to do something stupid by not disclosing some important information to "protect her". Trust is a two way street. He needs to open up to her too.
Lizzard43 chapter 13 . 1/28/2016
I like Rosalie. I understand where she is coming from. I mean she has the trauma when she was little then she lost not only her mom but her dad too. That is a lot for just one person but also add to that the stress and pressure of being royal, yeah that would make anyone standoffish. I'm glad that she is close to Edward and that he knows she has a softer side to her.
Lizzard43 chapter 11 . 1/27/2016
That was cute. Caleb was watching out for Bella which was really sweet of him. Now if Caleb only knew who he was talking to and what he meant to Bella I think he would have revealed everything a little faster to Edward.

And I am so glad that you are going to finish this story. I figured since you are making my day by letting me read your wonderful story that I should at least return the favor and review. Which is easy sometimes when you post a chapter that gets me to wanting connect with you.
Lizzard43 chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
These two are too cute. Both pining over each other but both don't know how to reach each other.

Great news about Angela and I'm glad they are both going to be going together. It's nice to have support when you are away from what you know.

So what is Renée hiding? That is the real question!
Please tell me you are still posting to this story.