Reviews for The Perfect Girl
Cockerspanmom chapter 15 . 1/30
Edward is such a loving caring prince. So sweet. Welcome back. Still hanging in. Love your writing. Take care.
Lizzard43 chapter 15 . 1/28
That last photographer was kind of sketchy. For Jane and Riley to be caught totally unawares is something to be worried about. Thanks for putting ideas in my head now I'm going to be wondering what if going to happen until your next update. :-)
Lizzard43 chapter 14 . 1/28
All right girl, I'm down to my last chapter... Just letting you know... Lol.

I'm glad Bella has that little melt down and got everything of her chest. The fact that she felt safe to do so in front of Edward shield volumes. He really needs to think about that cuz you know he is going to do something stupid by not disclosing some important information to "protect her". Trust is a two way street. He needs to open up to her too.
Lizzard43 chapter 13 . 1/28
I like Rosalie. I understand where she is coming from. I mean she has the trauma when she was little then she lost not only her mom but her dad too. That is a lot for just one person but also add to that the stress and pressure of being royal, yeah that would make anyone standoffish. I'm glad that she is close to Edward and that he knows she has a softer side to her.
Lizzard43 chapter 11 . 1/27
That was cute. Caleb was watching out for Bella which was really sweet of him. Now if Caleb only knew who he was talking to and what he meant to Bella I think he would have revealed everything a little faster to Edward.

And I am so glad that you are going to finish this story. I figured since you are making my day by letting me read your wonderful story that I should at least return the favor and review. Which is easy sometimes when you post a chapter that gets me to wanting connect with you.
Lizzard43 chapter 8 . 1/27
These two are too cute. Both pining over each other but both don't know how to reach each other.

Great news about Angela and I'm glad they are both going to be going together. It's nice to have support when you are away from what you know.

So what is Renée hiding? That is the real question!
Please tell me you are still posting to this story.
Lizzard43 chapter 3 . 1/27
Talk about love at first sight! It hit Edward so hard that he doesn't even know it yet. This is too funny. Here he was just scoffing about a guy falling for a girl in a book and *poof* he is now throwing everything out the window to follow this girl. Lol
Lizzard43 chapter 2 . 1/27
Can I kick Renée?!
Lizzard43 chapter 1 . 1/27
This was a nice introduction to what looks like a great story. I can't wait to read more about these characters and see what happened in Edward's past to make him act this way.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Thanks for the amazing chapter:D Please update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Omg! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! Please continue writing! Great plot
Guest chapter 4 . 12/14/2015
Omg! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!
parkesy23 chapter 15 . 12/9/2015