Reviews for Kiss Me I'm Irish
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Life is not often fair, Sarah. Love the one-shot!

~Xela
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is so my FAVORITE story of yours! It's positively precious! ;W; I love how romantic he is with her and how patient even though it's obvious he's dying for her! Absolutely precious!
thebarefootflapper chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
I actually love this. However, this never happens when I roll in drunk at three in the morning, which is a disappointment lol :D xoxo
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hmmm.

I actually liked it. It's interesting to see how much Sarah changed after the story ended, and I liked the way you handled that. I thought Jareth was a bit OOC, but he's one of those characters that are practically impossible to characterise properly.

Very good, I enjoyed it. I'll read another.

You see how nice it feels when someone reviews instead of just favouriting? It feels very nice. Can I hint any further? I don't think so. Okay.

I might go and watch this movie now, I seem to recall having a good idea for a fic at some stage.

Thanks for this, it was really sweet :)

-for you!
Connie J chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
lol its cute. I really lile your stories, you should make a sequel, you have a perfect plot lined up for a nice sized story.

XD
fireamber chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
VERY good! Very well handled. Keep up the good work. Mae told me you were good and I concur completely.
dreaming of ravens at night chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great! That is so funny, the shirt.
It'sOnlyForever chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
one word: AWESOME!

and i love how you worked in that "nothing" quote. me n my friend love that part.
shifura chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Nothing, tra la la!

I love that line! I'm part irish myself,from my fathers side, but i just missed St. Patricks day cause i was sick!

Love this one~!
Tnlentz1 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
I hope ur going to keep going with this...very interesting
Triva chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
This cracked me up so badly...I'm glad it's not a rule to kiss Irish people on St. Patrick's day, or I would never leave my house!

I really like how Jareth respected Sarah in this piece; it's refreshing and makes his emotions seem more sincere. You write very well-both humourously and with good characterization. It was a pleasure to read!
Chessur chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was so cute! 3
Ayjah chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
lol I love this pairing :)
Cybernetic Mango chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
My dream guy would smell like freshly baked bread.

Didja know Catholics dressed in green and Protestants orange traditionally? 83 My great grandda came from Protestant Ireland. Taught us about it.
hazlgrnLizzy chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
A delightful little story, and clearly Sarah had way to much to drink hope she managed to avoid the Poitín!